Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder Hawaiian Aloha uploaded by Amelia R.

BY FEBREZE

Endorsed by Bissell®.
Febreze™ Hawaiian Aloha™ Carpet Deodorizing Powder.
Eliminates odors and freshens carpets and rugs. see more...

Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
I love to use this stuff on my couch. I love the smell of it. The smell is not strong and just smells amazing. It also leaves the couch smelling great for a while. I would purchase again. Also would do great for carpets in your home or car.
Kaylee U.
Brandon , FL
I said this in the other review about gain that I love the smell of this product it's usually always fairly cheap at Walmart and I like that I can get his there for a small amount of money and it adds a lot of good sent to my clothes
Iris M.
Mission, TX
My room has a carpet, so every 2 days i clean it using Febreze carpet powder. The smell penetrates to the carpet and it leaves them smelling delicious even days after its been cleaned! I recommend this product for any person.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA
Used to buy this when I had carpet but I have two dogs so it would smell bad quickly so now that I've got rid of the carpet I don't use it anymore but it's very affordable and effective I recommend and it smells really good
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
This is good to throw on carpets, couches, pillows. It has a great smell that makes you feel like you're on the beach. I think it's effective and affordable. I would buy again and recommend to other people.
Faith B.
Oakland, OR
I love the packaging and smell of this product so much, it covers the smell of my puppy and leaves my house smelling so good. I recommend letting it sit for like half an hour before vacuuming up, I will repurchase because it is so cheap. I recommend for sure.
Samantha P.
North Port
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and works wonders! Leaves my carpet soft and smelling great afterwards which comes in handy when you have kids and pets lol. It's like a miracle to my carpets! I would recommend trying!
Victoria H.
Florence, AL
We have 2 young toddlers and this is such a must ! Very easy to use and even easier to vacuum away. Smell is amazing and never fails to leave my house smelling like a pro cleaned it !! Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.
Kenadie K.
Twin Falls, ID
I love the way this smells! It makes the whole room smell good. You do have to make sure to vacuum really well or it can leave a weird feeling on the carpet.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love these when I vacuum my house or powder smells so fresh and clean my room and up smelling like a field of flowers especially the Hawaiian sent delicious
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
I don't think I have seen this product in the stores before. Where you you buy it at.