Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder Hawaiian Aloha uploaded by Amelia R.

BY FEBREZE

Endorsed by Bissell®.
Febreze™ Hawaiian Aloha™ Carpet Deodorizing Powder.
Eliminates odors and freshens carpets and rugs. see more...

Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This was the carpet cleaning powder I used to use for my cleaning job. I loved the scent, especially during the summer. It smells so good and makes the room seem cleaner. I will say it doesn’t last as long as I would like but it is fairly effective.
Tiffany F.
I've always loved this smell. It was just so pleasant to me . This product was very useful and gets rid of day to day odors and leaves behind a great Hawaiian scent of flowers and the ocean. I would recommend it to anyone.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH
I'm obsessed with carpet powder! lol I'm a neat freak and I love fabreze powders. They are so strong. But in a good way. They really freshen up the carpet. Very affordable and I would recommend it completely.
Alexis B.
Ontario, CA
I have a little long haired yorkie which means sometimes my house will smell like dog.I sprinkle this on the floor and vacuum it right up and my house smells fresh!Plus it's affordable!!!I always go get this from my local Walmart!
Jessa G.
We were having a party but no matter how much we vacuumed our carpet still smelled like dog. So we decided to give this stuff a go and it was amazing. It left a nice scent that wasn't too strong but overpowered the dog smell and it lasted a few days. We'll definitely buy more of this.
Lauren M.
This is one of my favorite products from febreze. I use it on all my carpets in the house. It takes out pet smells and any other random smells the carpets have collected. First a sprinkle it over the carpet and continue cleaning around and later vacuum so that it soaks into the carpets
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I have a dog, but I don't like my home to smell like dog. Every once in awhile I like to use this on the carpet so my house smells nice and tropical, with a long lasting scent. The only problem is that my vacuum repairman lectured me about using this product. I still do anyways.
Jaipreet U.
Roselle Park, NJ
This carpet cleaner works wonders on my carpet. Unlike other carpet cleaners it does not leave any residue behind. My carpet is black and this powder is white and after vacuuming my carpet with the cleaner I do not see any residue. The smell is also very soothing.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
This one smells so good and it smells throughout throughout my whole house and it stays lit for a long time I really recommend this to other people and I usually get mine at Walmart or Target either one works but it smells so good and works really great
rachael w.
minden
I love this hawaiian smell.. i always go for it. I feel like i ahave to do it extra times to keep the smell for me it doesnr stay long... but maybe i am not using enough.. all around great product amd amazi g smell just wosh it would last alonger.
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
I don't think I have seen this product in the stores before. Where you you buy it at.