Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Car Vents Clips Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener (2mL)

Febreze Car Vents Clips Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener (2mL)

by Febreze

Febreze Car Vents Clips Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener (2mL): Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents

How long do they normally last?
Start your review of Febreze Car Vents Clips Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener (2mL)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
From what she tells me they have lasted her a long time so I do recommend! in reviews
They last long too!in reviews
Beaufort, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love it. Very strong and lasts very long. I just set it and forget it. When I don't smell it anymore I know it's time replace it. Set it and forget it.
New Edinburg, AR
I love the smell of dragon fruit. This air freshener lasted almost a month. I would definitely recommend this product.
Piedmont, AL
They are great to use in the car except they don't really last as long as I would like
Halifax, MA
Febreeze car vent clips last far longer than any other brand I've tried and the scents are great!
I love this smell! It's so convenient to put on your vent and you're ready to go! I mean the only think I don't like is your heat or air HAS to be on
Ivor, VA
When I first tried this product I was worried that it would be to over powering for my car. I have three kids that play travel softball so we are always on the go. With the smelly cleats and fast food containers my car can have a smell. This product has truly helped to make my car smell fresh and clean.
Yuma, AZ
Febreze is always the best brand on freshners all the time... It always does the job and eliminate the odors without mixing them... Love it
Rochester, MN
My truck is definitely scent challenged because I eat on the go a lot, but this air freshener helps a lot. The scent was slightly overpowering, but it definitely got the job done.
Love it for the vehicle. My vehicle smells really great and clean like a brand new vehicle.
Belton, TX
This is the best car freshener at Walmart! It last a super long time and are powerful enough that everyone who steps in your car will notice😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...