BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vents Clips Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener (2mL): Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• "They last long too!" in 1 review
  • "From what she tells me they have lasted her a long time so I do recommend! " in 1 review
Mino I.
Gansevoort, NY
This makes my car smell amazing between a gym fanatic and new born baby pooping up his back constantly and no gas station in site for miles. It fills your entire car right away and stays there for days, months even!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
These little Car Vent Clips by Febreze are truly the bomb!!! The smell lasts forever and my car can get funky car pooling with teenage kids in all kind's of sports and fast food being eaten in the car as well, that's why I strongly recommend the Febreze car Vent Clips in Thai Dragon fruit out can't go wrong and you'll love it!!
Ashley C.
Ivor, VA
When I first tried this product I was worried that it would be to over powering for my car. I have three kids that play travel softball so we are always on the go. With the smelly cleats and fast food containers my car can have a smell. This product has truly helped to make my car smell fresh and clean.
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
I have two dogs, so you can imagine my car can get pretty smelly with them after they play. But with this clip for my car it hides the smell so well my friends don't mind sitting in the back anymore. Highly recommend if you want your car smelling fresh for a long time!
Angel I.
I love these! Especially since you get a ticket for having those TREE fresheners on your mirrors now. also having these on the vents, the smell permeates your car in the summer with the air blasting and the winter with the heat beaming! love them.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Febreze is one the most awesome product lines on the market. It all started with that spray bottle that was the best smell ever. These little car clips are cute and convenient and the variety is great. Not to mention they smell awesome.
Christina D.
Marietta, GA
I love the febreze vent clips! During summer days especially when it's too hot and you question how wonderful you smell, it's really nice to turn on the ac and have a fresh cool blast of fragrance.
Kathleen M.
Rochester, MN
My truck is definitely scent challenged because I eat on the go a lot, but this air freshener helps a lot. The scent was slightly overpowering, but it definitely got the job done.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are tired of those little trees hanging off of your rear view mirror...this is definitely a huge improvement/upgrade. Tons of compliments from all that enter my vehicle.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
These febreze clips smell so good and they last for-ever. They are easy to put on your vent and go. When I turn the AC it helps spread the scent. Love this scent it is tropical.
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
How long do they normally last?