BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they’re gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver’s seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don’t give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions see more...

Mimi M.
East lansing, MI
I use this product in my car. I hook it up to the vent where the air conditioner or heat comes out. The smell lasts for weeks (over the 30 day count) and my car just smells fabulous and clean.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These air freshener pods for cars are amazing! I always have them on hand, and store extras in my glove box. My car smells so good, especially when the a/c starts running and you get a fresh breeze from the air freshener. It's not too overpowering and doesn't lose its scent quickly. I highly recommend it.
Maria T.
Saint Louis, MO
I think these are great for those like after carwash smells they stay well and active for about two weeks but after that you have to turn on vents to try and smell anything. so I guess for the first two weeks they are great. They are kind of expensive and I think they would be better if sold in larger packs.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I love these things. First off they make any car smell 10x better. Secondly, they make such easy gifts. My brother always loves receiving them, who wouldn't? I'd highly recommend these for anyone's car
Emily S.
Estero , FL
I'm not a huge fan of these for the car. They were good for the first hour but that's it. After that I didn't smell it again. I wouldn't purchase them again as they didn't meet my expectation for a car freshener.
Kayla C.
Kansas City, MO
These things are useless. They say that they make smell good or whatever, but it does nothing. They're really just there for decoration. I wouldn't recommend, or buy this stupid thing again. I woud rather buy fabreze and just spray it in my car than trust that small thing.
Angie S.
These smell good. I was in my mom's car and I kept smelling and she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her it smells really good in here, what's that smell? She told me and pointed to these air fresheners. The next time I went to the store I made sure to buy some
Crystal T.
Irving, TX
I have bought several of these for my car and my mom's car. I like it because the smell last long in the car and when you turn on the air conditioner, it blast a smell of greatness. Be careful on how much of an opening you are releasing. They do melt out fast if you leave the cover wide open. Totally recommend this brand and product.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I like the way it smells as soon as I turn on the AC but unfortunately the smell doesnt last so long. It runs out really quickly and i forget that i even have one. Its cheap so i would recommend it. I'd say it lasts about a week or so
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these things! Super affordable and they help mask the dog smell in my car. They last a long time. Scent CAN be overwhelming if you don't pick the right one, but overall I'm very happy with this product.