BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener: Eliminates stubborn vehicle odors and slowly releases a refreshing scent for up to 30 days Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Attaches easily and acts instantly Long lasting and mess free Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• I've bought these before and really liked them, but i not...3 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener
  • "These get used up really fast even when you set the dial to "min" they smell great for a few days but then all the liquid is gone and the smell doesn't longer very long after they're empty." in 2 reviews
  • "i love the product and i've bought many different smells and some last longer and others, but it's a great way to make your car smell super fresh and clean! " in 1 review
  • "I like to use these in my car, and it gets rid of that stale car smell. " in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments thanks to this!" in 1 review
Taelor B.
Quinlan, TX
Sattie T.
These little things work wonders in my car .i just love when I open the car door and you get that awesome smell I love it.
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Me gustan demasiado mi esposo los utiliza bastante yo en casa ls pongo en el aire y funciona miy bien
Nora B.
I have tried the Hawaiian breeze! The scent lasts in my car FOREVER keeping it fresh and clean very effecrive long lasting $4 I'd reccomend for anyone's car or closet
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
These smell great and are pretty strong but only for a short amount of time. They are pretty reasonable so that is a plus too and you get two in a package.
Jessica B.
Pomona, CA
This is my favorite scent that I have used in my car so far. No matter what I might have accidentally left in my car, it leaves my car smelling fresh and really makes my car pleasant to be in.
Madalynn L.
Downey, CA
In my opinion it smells better than new car, I. Love to have a scent in my car and freeze is always my go to
Gabriela G.
This is a must have in the car because sometime people pass gas in there and this always keep the car smelling good.
Hillary H.
Elyria, OH
I bought these to keep my new car as fresh as possible. The scent stays strong but not over bearing for at least 3 weeks. I will definitely be buying another pack!
Quashae G.
These are a life changer has my car smell going from stale to did you just get your car washed or detailed.
michelle p.
I've bought these before and really liked them, but i notice some smells don't seem to last as long as others, what's the best smell that you have bought that's lasted a while?!