BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener: Eliminates stubborn vehicle odors and slowly releases a refreshing scent for up to 30 days Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Attaches easily and acts instantly Long lasting and mess free Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• I've bought these before and really liked them, but i notice some...3 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener
  • "These get used up really fast even when you set the dial to "min" they smell great for a few days but then all the liquid is gone and the smell doesn't longer very long after they're empty." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments thanks to this!" in 1 review
  • "i love the product and i've bought many different smells and some last longer and others, but it's a great way to make your car smell super fresh and clean! " in 1 review
  • "I like to use these in my car, and it gets rid of that stale car smell. " in 1 review
Hillary H.
I bought these to keep my new car as fresh as possible. The scent stays strong but not over bearing for at least 3 weeks. I will definitely be buying another pack!
Gabriela G.
This is a must have in the car because sometime people pass gas in there and this always keep the car smelling good.
Madalynn L.
Downey, CA
In my opinion it smells better than new car, I. Love to have a scent in my car and freeze is always my go to
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Me gustan demasiado mi esposo los utiliza bastante yo en casa ls pongo en el aire y funciona miy bien
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
This febreze car freshener really is amazing!!! What i like about it is you just clip it in your aircon vent and voila it changes everything. Not expensive at all and can use for a month. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Gizzelle L.
Keep my SUV smelling great ! With having a newborn I some times have to change diapers in the car which don't always smell so great . But twitch this the car always smells fresh
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I love this febreeze product for my car and even office space. It's scent last all day for weeks. The price point is perfect and it truly gets the job done. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
This product packs a nice pleasant smell in a small package. I was really surprised by how much throw it actually had. It is a little pricey for the amount of product that you get, but it does last a few months before it needs replacing. It's also very convenient when you are looking for replacements as they are sold at most mass retailers (Ie target, Walmart, etc)
My husband bought these for our car and they are very effective. The only reason I gave this a "B" instead of an "A" is because the smell is almost too strong at first. However, it gets better with time. In fact, when going through a fast food drive-thru, the worker complimented us on the smell! LOL
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
This scent is captivating. I have been hooked since I first purchased them. I originally only purchased these because they were out of the one I normally buy. Now I'm hooked on these. They smell great and last long.
michelle p.
I've bought these before and really liked them, but i notice some smells don't seem to last as long as others, what's the best smell that you have bought that's lasted a while?!