BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they’re gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver’s seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don’t give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions see more...

Teresa P.
These are some nice car vent clips, but they do tend to fall off sometimes when I'm driving, and my Prius has a pretty smooth ride, so that's kind of annoying having to reach down at a stop light and try to feel-find the product to stick back to your vent, but the smell IS very nice, though the liquid in the product seems to run out VERY QUICKLY. There are other brands that do the same thing for longer and are less money
Victoria A.
The only thing I use in my car are the Febreze clips. I really like them although the downfall is you have to be careful with what setting you put as to how much scent it gives off. Unfortunately these tend to go empty really quickly and are pricey so if you can leave it on the first setting it will last a little longer.
ashley s.
Old Town, ME
Febreze Car vent clips work great. They make my whole car smell fabulous and work work fast. The only thing I don't like about these is how long they last. They say that they'll last 30 days but I find they are gone after a couple weeks. I still buy them becuause of how well they work.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is the best car air freshener I have found and we always have one in our car. I love the Hawaiian scented one. It lasts longer than most and helps the whole car.. and not just the front.. to smell wonderful and fragrant. I recommend these to anyone!
Kayli G.
Darlington, SC
Febreze is such an awesome brand to use! It effectively deodorize any room or car. These car vent clips work so well to freshen up your vehicle. It conveniently clips onto your air vents and keeps your car smelling great for weeks!!
Taylor M.
Chicago , IL
Picked this up at Family Dollar as an impulse buy and was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It keeps my car smelling AMAZING! I am on the third week and it still smells as good as it did when I bought it!
Yadira C.
Harbor City , California
I love these for my car! Leaves your car smelling good to a long time as well. Very affordable and easy to find. There are many to choose from which is awesome! I do recommend this product for your car.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
I keep this product around in my truck. It just makes everything smells much better. And when you leave it in the vent for 3 weeks it still smells like you just opened it and put it in the vent.
Meghan o.
Fremont, OH
Works great when you have the air conditioner or heater on in the car. I didn't really get the full benefits from it when the air wasn't running. The scents themselves were great.
Suni P.
Cross Plains, Wi
Love love love these Febreze car air fresher that just clip to your vent. They to an amazing job of making your car smell great even if it really doesn't