suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I have been using these car air vent fresheners for decades now. I like all the different scents they have I’ve tried alot of them. My favorite scent is ‘Linen & Sky’ & ‘Rain’ & ‘Midnight Storm’. My hubby likes the ‘New Car’ & ‘Gain’ and my mother loves the ‘Hawaiian Aloha’ scent, a ‘Violet’ scented and ‘Pumpkin’ scent. They are sold at costco so I pick one of these every 6months or so. They are easy to use, I pop the little clip into the freshener and it breaks the seal so the freshener can do its job. Then you clip it onto your vent and adjust the lever to release alot or just a lil scent at a time. They are cheap, you can buy them almost anywhere. I like Febreeze products and trust the brand.
Great smell. Keeps my car smelling great. And it's a good price. This is the only brand that isn't as strong like the others.
These keep your car freshened up for days and the scent stays around your whole car and they are perf cut for long term travels and they are definitely affordable and I would recommend this to people.