Febreze Car Vent Clips Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Febreze Car Vent Clips Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Febreze Car Vent Clips Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Bought these for my car because once the new car smell fades (which I love!!!) I needed something to amp up the fragrance of my car. I bought these. It honestly lasted about a week or two tops so I don't really recommend if you're looking for a strong scent that last long
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
This is the longest lasting car freshener I have ever used! It is such a clean, pleasant smell. So often I find car freshners overwhelming. But, I was very pleased with this one in particular!
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
These stink when they work. None of the Febreze car vents actually work where you can smell them when they are in use. You would think just being in the car it would leave a scent in the there but they don't. And when the air is on and pushing through these things that you snap on the vent, you barely smell them. When you do get a scent off them....smells like spoiled lemons.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Its summer time so I'm always looking for summer scents. These vent clip air fresheners are great. Wish they lasted a little longer though. The smell is wonderful when they are fresh. Slightly overpriced for lasting less than a month. Id still recommend this product.
Nuy T.
Corona, CA
A must have for your car! All the febreze scents that are available are all great. You smell it right away once you plug it in. It's very effective. I do recommend this for all vehicles. It's affordable and costco always sells packs of 6 which is such a great deal.
Melinda W.
I love these for my car. They make my car smell super good and fresh. I like how you can control how potent the scent is but I do notice that the vibration from my van moves the little tab that controls the amount of scent that comes out.
Jennifer O.
Powerful for the first couple of days then it starts to fade until you use the air conditioning or heater, then you really smell it. it works even after all the liquid is gone for about a week then the scent is disappears from the car and its time for a new one. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has a car.
Marissa B.
Goodland, KS
This product smells amazing. It is long lasting. Pros keeps your car smelling great. These are effective it keeps its smell for a while. It's an affordable product. I would recommend this product to people who drive a lot.
Katie S.
I am obsessed with how these make my car smell! You simply click this on your vent and your car instantly smells amazing. Even the people in the drive through will smell it and compliment it.
Alyssa I.
This helped my husband's car so much as a fishing trip left his car smelling horrendous. Thank goodness for this product because all of the other products in this category were not working.