Febreze Car Vent Clips Midnight Storm Air Freshener (2 mL) uploaded by Glory M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• This is the scent midnight storm how would you describe t...2 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips Midnight Storm Air Freshener (2 mL)
  • "In my opinion though, they don't last long and and don't help the smell of even my little Camry. " in 3 reviews
  • "They keep your car smelling great all the time. " in 1 review
  • "These clip on fresheners for the vents smell really good!" in 1 review
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
They definitely works & lasts a very long time but I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars for 2 reasons. 1) the price is expensive & only 1 comes in the package. For that price tag, there should be at least 2 .. and 2nd reason, the scent becomes waaaaaayy too strong & extremely overpowering. Their fragrances are pleasant & i love which ones are available but once you stick it to the vent in your vehicle, it just is so strong that I get headaches. I have a Ford Expedition. The very very large & long SUV types and it's great how the scent fills my whole vehicle front to back for weeks & weeks without fading quickly but that whole time, it is extremely potent where it ends up being too much. I NEVER get headaches but always do when I use these and it occurs within moments of stepping into my truck
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My bestie has these on car for like ) months till she gets a new one and they still smell great ! They're very affective ! Depending on where you buy them they MAY be expensive. I do recommend these especially if your a smoker.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
I really enjoy using the for breeze car vent clips because they are long-lasting and have a great smell. it's nice to know that every time I put my air on the scent will be rushing throughout my car!
L S.
Tigard, OR
Works! Definitely small but mighty and packs a punch. The scent is nice and it's easy to control the amount of scent that comes out. It's inexpensive and available at major retailers.
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the best and they last for a long time so the packages is not lying to you girl. If you want your car to smell amazing and fresh this is the one for you it helps you you get threw all the traffic
Johnetta M.
Waukegan, IL
This product and I have a "Love/hate" relationship, This brand of car clips has some of the best aromas for your car , but I hate the fact that the don't last longer than 2-3 weeks. The price is not that bad but it could be cheaper compared to the price of other car vent clips, but the price could also be justified by the variety the have in their scents. I love this product but I don't always go out of my way to purchase it.
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
I don't use any other vent clip. It's small enough to fit in my vent & it smells so good. Midnight Storm is my favorite scent. It actually lasts much longer than promised. I always get complemented on how nice my car smells. It's a robust yet subtle scent.
kayla f.
I love these! It makes my whole car smell good, but its not an over powering scent. My only complaint is that it doesn't seam to last very long. Mine last maybe a month. But at least they're cheap, and there's always coupons!
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
I LOVE THE SMELLS. BUT THEY DO NOT LAST LONG IN THIS HOT MISSISSIPPI HEAT. ESPECIALLY DURING THE SUMMER. THEY ARE HANDY BECAUSE THEY CLIP INTO VENT SO THE AIR CIRCULATES THEM AROUND THE CAR. AND THEY PRICE IS OK BUT BC YOU HAVE TO BUY MORE SO SOON ISNT SUCH A GREAT DEAL
Melanie A.
If you want your car smelling really nice purchase these. A minor con is that the smell is a little too strong when you first use it but soon after it gets better! I'd definitely purchase this again!
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the scent midnight storm how would you describe the scent and what would you say it smells like?