Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Emily N.

BY FEBREZE #95 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how stron...4 Answers
  • Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the s...4 Answers
  • Is there a way to make the smells last longer?5 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. " in 2 reviews
  • "They keep my car smelling fresh for at least a month which is pretty good for these things! " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product if you are trying to find an adorable car odor eliminator." in 1 review
  • "They say they last for 30 days but usually by 20 days or so the smell is mostly gone but overall I use them each month and change them out." in 1 review
  • "Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener (2 mL) :D it is the same one I use in my car :D :) I like it smell very good" in 1 review
kai f.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I got some of these on sale from target and I love how the make my car smell and everything but the only down side it that it seems like the smell fades too quickly and that’s a but disappointing. I would still but them but maybe the value pack or something like that
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I really like the scent of these products, and would rate it higher if it lasted longer. I feel like once I purchase, they run out within a week or two which is so fast! I only buy them if I can find them cheap, because the prices on these can get to be upwards of 5-7 dollars.
Athena G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Ive tried out lots of Car Freshners and Febreze was the Best one! It last up to a month and had my Car smelling good all the time! I buy them cheap at Walmart for $1.99 and theres many different scents
Amanda S.
I love these! They're so convenient! You do have to be careful which vent you put them on because you can't move that vent around too much, but that's not really a big problem!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
My boyfriend's brother in law uses 2 of these vent clips in his family and so I decided to buy one for my boyfriend's car because his car actually smells like the same as my dog's breathe when it smells really awful. After using this vent clip in his car, his car was noticeably refreshed. It smelled beautiful and clean. Now sitting in his car, it makes me feel more excited to even dress up and go to the movies or where ever because when your car smells great- it makes you in a better mood. I would recommend it to others.
Mirsada H.
A couple of days ago I purchased this car freshener at my local walmart. There were so many varieties to choose from and I ended up getting this one, so glad I did. It smells AMAZING. I can't even imagine what the rest smell like, going to be trying those out soon as well. One by one. Lol. Defffff recommend!!
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
I am a smoker but I hate to smoke in the car with my windows closed but in the winter get so cold so this Febreeze car air freshener really does the trick to help mask the odor of smoke smells or pet smells also really does a great job at cleansing the nasal pallet of any funky odors.
Kim T.
Austin, TX
these do a great job of making your car smell fresh. at times, i found the scent to be a little bit too strong - a word of warning to those with sensitive noses. these are small, longlasting, and affordable and i would definitely purchase them again!
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
This subtle scent is perfect for the car. Some air fresheners are too sweet or too strong. The Linen & Sky Air is light enough that even if the car is closed up for a couple of days, it doesn't gag you when you get in. Running the heater a little bit helps circulate the scent, too.
Deanna P.
I love this product. It is very helpful because I have 3 kids that love to make messes and when your in a moving vehicle and there's a few miles before the next stop to clean the mess up, even if it's a smelly one, the product is amazing! I would and have already recommended the product to family and friendsūüėÄ
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
What is your favorite scents?
Kristen B.
Is there a way to make the smells last longer?
Karmen W.
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the scent last?