Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Emily N.
4 colors available

BY FEBREZE #46 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong ...4 Answers
  • Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the sce...4 Answers
  • Is there a way to make the smells last longer?5 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. " in 2 reviews
  • "They keep my car smelling fresh for at least a month which is pretty good for these things! " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product if you are trying to find an adorable car odor eliminator." in 1 review
  • "They say they last for 30 days but usually by 20 days or so the smell is mostly gone but overall I use them each month and change them out." in 1 review
  • "Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener (2 mL) :D it is the same one I use in my car :D :) I like it smell very good" in 1 review
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
Love this product! It lasts a long time and leaves a nice fresh non-chemical smell in my vehicle! I have used other products for car scent but this is by far my favorite! The price is affordable and you will most times that you can find a coupon for it or on sale! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a car air freshener and doesn't like the trees hanging from their mirrors!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I've purchased a few of these throughout the life of my car and every time I manage to forget that I just don't really like them! They definitely are fragrant but in my opinion they're TOO fragrant - they're so strong they give me a headache. My boyfriend had one still in its packaging in the back seat of his car and he had to take it out because even wrapped in plastic, it was too strong!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
I really like Febreze products' scents. They have so many different scents to choose from. For this car freshner, I like...but it dies out kind of quick, which means you need to change it quite often. I'm pretty sure you can find something that last longer for the price you pay. But I really like how the clip clips onto the vent and doesn't budge!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
I absolutely love the smell of fresh laundry and this makes my car smell like that! The only drawback to this is that it doesn't last very long. Also, the clip that it comes with fits in very limited vents. I used to drive an Acura RSX and it didn't fit in the vents. I found myself awkwardly placing it in the middle of the car.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite scent to use in my car. It works great for covering up/ removing any lingering odors from dogs, fast food (shame) and super long car rides. everyone always comments how great my car smells. Cheap, easy to find at Target or WalMart. Sometimes Costco has them in large packs which I love.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I love this product so much. We have 3 inside dogs, so needless to say the house can start to stink. That's when it's time to bring out the Febreze air freshener. After you spray it there's no more stink. And all it smells like is clean clothes. Highly recommend this product, especially for pet owners
Janice W.
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
This is a super car air freshener! I like that the fragrance is clean and not too overpowering. It helps my car stay fresh smelling for weeks. I also like that you can adjust the clip to allow for a stronger or weaker scent. I like just a little so this is an added feature of the product.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This is a very affordable and long-lasting air freshener. I absolutely love the smell! It smells like freshly done laundry and is calming. There are 3 settings to adjust the degree of smell and it immediately works. I even noticed that the smell went into the trunk of my car. I love it!
Shanze Z.
Shanze Z.
I love this air freshener. Cars can really tend to start smelling musty and this makes it smell amazing and refreshing in the entire car, and it lasts forever! It's a decent price, a tiny bit on the pricier side to be honest, but I still always keep one in my car no matter what.
Baires S.
Baires S.
Key West
Good product to use to get a nicely scented car! The only problem I have is that the scent doesn't last that long. I still have about a fifth of the liquid left in the container but the scent is no longer coming out. Oh well, at least I still have a second one to use soon.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
What is your favorite scents?
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Is there a way to make the smells last longer?
Karmen W.
Karmen W.
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Tamera B.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the scent last?