Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Emily N.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how stron...4 Answers
  • Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the s...4 Answers
  • Is there a way to make the smells last longer?5 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. " in 2 reviews
  • "It last long and keeps the car smelling clean love it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product if you are trying to find an adorable car odor eliminator." in 1 review
  • "Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener (2 mL) :D it is the same one I use in my car :D :) I like it smell very good" in 1 review
  • "The scent wasn't very strong at all." in 1 review
kai f.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I got some of these on sale from target and I love how the make my car smell and everything but the only down side it that it seems like the smell fades too quickly and that’s a but disappointing. I would still but them but maybe the value pack or something like that
Becca C.
Newington, CT
Review for: Febreze CAR Vent Clip Linen & Sky Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 oz) more...
These products are great! I just wish they weren’t so expensive. The fact that I even have bought them tells you how great the smell is. Also lovely in Cashmere Woods. But if you want to get two it’s like $5... that just seems ridiculous to me.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
My boyfriend's brother in law uses 2 of these vent clips in his family and so I decided to buy one for my boyfriend's car because his car actually smells like the same as my dog's breathe when it smells really awful. After using this vent clip in his car, his car was noticeably refreshed. It smelled beautiful and clean. Now sitting in his car, it makes me feel more excited to even dress up and go to the movies or where ever because when your car smells great- it makes you in a better mood. I would recommend it to others.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
I am a smoker but I hate to smoke in the car with my windows closed but in the winter get so cold so this Febreeze car air freshener really does the trick to help mask the odor of smoke smells or pet smells also really does a great job at cleansing the nasal pallet of any funky odors.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
This subtle scent is perfect for the car. Some air fresheners are too sweet or too strong. The Linen & Sky Air is light enough that even if the car is closed up for a couple of days, it doesn't gag you when you get in. Running the heater a little bit helps circulate the scent, too.
Deanna P.
I love this product. It is very helpful because I have 3 kids that love to make messes and when your in a moving vehicle and there's a few miles before the next stop to clean the mess up, even if it's a smelly one, the product is amazing! I would and have already recommended the product to family and friends😀
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I love the smell of clean linen in general but
there's nothing better after a long day of work
than getting in your car and having it smell
good. It's mood changing, which helps me unwind
on the ride home. This is my go-to scent and brand.
Another must-have!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
These smell great and work very well but only for a short period of time. They claim to last 30 days but after about 2 weeks they are pretty ineffective. I like the Yankee Candle ones a lot more they last for about two months and aren't too much more expensive.
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like the scent of these products, and would rate it higher if it lasted longer. I feel like once I purchase, they run out within a week or two which is so fast! I only buy them if I can find them cheap, because the prices on these can get to be upwards of 5-7 dollars.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love having these in my car. A fresh scent each time I open the door and they last so long. Highly effective as I can barely smell my husbands smoke in his vehicle. I would recommend these to anyone
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
What is your favorite scents?
Kristen B.
Is there a way to make the smells last longer?
Karmen W.
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the scent last?