Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener

by Febreze

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents

Do these last ? Also do they wear out fast?
How long do these last?
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener!
Product Highlights
“They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. ” in reviews
“It last long and keeps the car smelling clean love it.” in reviews
“Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener (2 mL) :D it is the same one I use in my car :D :) I like it smell very good” in reviews
“They keep my car smelling fresh for at least a month which is pretty good for these things! ” in reviews
“The scent wasn't very strong at all.” in reviews
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Emily N.
I got a car about a good two weeks ago, on December 19th. I've been sooooooo excited that I've come completely over board with buying little items for my car such as air freshners and that little bowl like thing that you set on your car so it can have consistent odor etc etc. I purchased this Febreze air vent clip because I feel like at times my car smells really muggy and I have no idea why. So I bought this in hopes that it'll refreshen the smell of my little car. I love the scent "linen and sky" because it has a really clean neural smell which I love. It lasts about a month before you have to re purchase.
Royal Oak, MI
I've purchased a few of these throughout the life of my car and every time I manage to forget that I just don't really like them! They definitely are fragrant but in my opinion they're TOO fragrant - they're so strong they give me a headache. My boyfriend had one still in its packaging in the back seat of his car and he had to take it out because even wrapped in plastic, it was too strong!
I really like Febreze products' scents. They have so many different scents to choose from. For this car freshner, I like...but it dies out kind of quick, which means you need to change it quite often. I'm pretty sure you can find something that last longer for the price you pay. But I really like how the clip clips onto the vent and doesn't budge!
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love the smell of fresh laundry and this makes my car smell like that! The only drawback to this is that it doesn't last very long. Also, the clip that it comes with fits in very limited vents. I used to drive an Acura RSX and it didn't fit in the vents. I found myself awkwardly placing it in the middle of the car.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite scent to use in my car. It works great for covering up/ removing any lingering odors from dogs, fast food (shame) and super long car rides. everyone always comments how great my car smells. Cheap, easy to find at Target or WalMart. Sometimes Costco has them in large packs which I love.
I love this product so much. We have 3 inside dogs, so needless to say the house can start to stink. That's when it's time to bring out the Febreze air freshener. After you spray it there's no more stink. And all it smells like is clean clothes. Highly recommend this product, especially for pet owners
San Marcos, TX
I first discovered these at SEMA in Las Vegas before they came. There was a booth at the event handing out freebies. We instantly loved them and have been using them in our vehicles for years. I will say, initially, they are really intense. You may want to leave a window cracked for a couple of days first!
Fort Smith, AR
Just rip open the package and pop one of these right onto your car vent. After leaving a newly opened one in your car for an hour or so getting back into your car can be a little overwhelming smell wise but its such a nice smell you can't complain too much. 5/5 would repurchase in a heartbeat!
Camden, NY
Love this product! It lasts a long time and leaves a nice fresh non-chemical smell in my vehicle! I have used other products for car scent but this is by far my favorite! The price is affordable and you will most times that you can find a coupon for it or on sale! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a car air freshener and doesn't like the trees hanging from their mirrors!
This is a very affordable and long-lasting air freshener. I absolutely love the smell! It smells like freshly done laundry and is calming. There are 3 settings to adjust the degree of smell and it immediately works. I even noticed that the smell went into the trunk of my car. I love it!