Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener

by Febreze

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents

Do these last ? Also do they wear out fast?
How long do these last?
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener!
Product Highlights
They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. in reviews
It last long and keeps the car smelling clean love it.in reviews
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener (2 mL) :D it is the same one I use in my car :D :) I like it smell very goodin reviews
They keep my car smelling fresh for at least a month which is pretty good for these things! in reviews
The scent wasn't very strong at all.in reviews
Blerina L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Blerina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very nice smelling air freshener. It’s a very fresh type of scent! I recommend this product…
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Ursula B.
Love this scent in the home and now in my car! Since I spent part of my day running errands I want my car to smell fresh and neutralize odors much air vents or exhaust from outside! Very affordable and last as long you go by the lowest setting! Recommend to my fellow drivers at Kroger or Target!!
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smell great for about a week then the scent totally disappears. Would not buy again.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This scent is soft and not to much. Perfect for a summer day with the windows down driving down the road. For the price I found it worth it. I enjoy the brand and the product. Its worth trying out other scents as well.
Amore L.
Novato, CA
Suppppppper quick! Smells up the whole car fast especially when the heat is on real quick. Even covers up smoking. Pro tip- put one under the seat where the heat vent is at the bottom. Secret hiding place. Must have.
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use Febreze car vent clips linen & sky air freshener in my car. I love its fragrance. My car always smell clean and fresh.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Kristie T.
This is my go-to car freshener during the fall/winter seasons due to my vehicle isn't driven as much. I chose this scent because I love the smell of fresh clothes, hanging on the clothesline but better. I actually received this one for free because I had a coupon plus it was on sale. [product:febreze-car-vent-clips-linen-&-sky-air-freshener]
Nicole  R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These smell amazing but I had a bad experience with these and after that I will never buy it again. The oil somehow leaked out and damaged my vents and the oil rolled down as far as it could. I reached out to customer care and they wanted the product which I had, the box and receipt which I didn’t have. Who saves the box after opening it. I don’t. Without the box and or the receipt they wouldn’t help me even after sending the product to them. There was no damage to it. How was I supposed to know it was defective. I’ll never buy these and literally tell everyone, even strangers to beware. My car was gonna cost over 3k to get fixed because it wasn’t just the vent it. I needed the whole dashboard replaced because it was all on piece. I’ll look in my pictures and seen if I still have it. This was over 6 years ago but I still refuse to take that chance.
Brittany H.
Purchased at: Advance Auto Parts
[product:febreze-car-vent-clips-linen-&-sky-air-freshener] smells like any kind of candle or freshener that is labeled clean cotton or linen and cotton. It smells super clean and it is definitely a perfect car freshner for those who smoke in their cars! This WILL remove the cigarette smoke odor out of your car!! It’s crazy how these take away any odor in your car. They smell only when you have your air/heat BLOWING through the vents hence the reason their called vent clips! I have been using these air fresheners for years & I love them so much because you can control how long you want them to last. How? Well, there’s a gage that controls how much fragrance you want to come out at once when your heat/air is blowing through the vents. I usually set mine right in the middle because I feel like the highest setting is too much scent all at once. The higher the level the more you use and the lower the level the less you use. I have tried just about every scent there is and my favorite ones are the Downy, Gain, Midnight Storm, New Car, and their Old Spice scents! Im on the hunt for many more!! You won’t be disappointed! I truly recommend these for everyone who likes their vehicle to smell great. Im on the hunt for the many other scents because these are one of the best car fresheners there is. ✨LIFEHACK:✨ Pssst! You can clip one of these to your vacuum and you’ll have a great smelling house too instead of that vacuum smell that your vacuum sometimes gives off! 🙃
Ruthie S.
Palm Bay, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband uses this in my car all the time when he surprises me and cleans the car he leaves a little bit under the seat or in the front of the car so the carcassFebreze Car Vent Clips Greek Seaside Air Freshener (2 Count, ) market this thing lasts for months especially since Covid we don’t drive around as much so it’s really strong now we love it