Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener uploaded by Emily N.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released Long-lasting and mess-free Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of great scents see more...

• Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And h...4 Answers
  • Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long do...4 Answers
  • Is there a way to make the smells last longer?5 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips Linen & Sky Air Freshener
  • "They actually do last a long time and they make my car smell lovely. " in 2 reviews
  • "They say they last for 30 days but usually by 20 days or so the smell is mostly gone but overall I use them each month and change them out." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product if you are trying to find an adorable car odor eliminator." in 1 review
  • "They keep my car smelling fresh for at least a month which is pretty good for these things! " in 1 review
  • "It last long and keeps the car smelling clean love it." in 1 review
Becca C.
Newington, CT
Review for: Febreze CAR Vent Clip Linen & Sky Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 oz) more...
These products are great! I just wish they weren’t so expensive. The fact that I even have bought them tells you how great the smell is. Also lovely in Cashmere Woods. But if you want to get two it’s like $5... that just seems ridiculous to me.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
This is the worst air freshener for a vehicle I’ve ever used. The commercial lies lol don’t believe that it’ll make your car smelling as fresh as new with old stinky clothes and leftover food sitting in middle of no where in 100 degree weather. It did not work! I had to poke a whole in the back of the package then clip it to my air vents. I trust those air fresheners in a can better than these. It’s a waste of money.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
My boyfriend's brother in law uses 2 of these vent clips in his family and so I decided to buy one for my boyfriend's car because his car actually smells like the same as my dog's breathe when it smells really awful. After using this vent clip in his car, his car was noticeably refreshed. It smelled beautiful and clean. Now sitting in his car, it makes me feel more excited to even dress up and go to the movies or where ever because when your car smells great- it makes you in a better mood. I would recommend it to others.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
I am a smoker but I hate to smoke in the car with my windows closed but in the winter get so cold so this Febreeze car air freshener really does the trick to help mask the odor of smoke smells or pet smells also really does a great job at cleansing the nasal pallet of any funky odors.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
This subtle scent is perfect for the car. Some air fresheners are too sweet or too strong. The Linen & Sky Air is light enough that even if the car is closed up for a couple of days, it doesn't gag you when you get in. Running the heater a little bit helps circulate the scent, too.
Deanna P.
I love this product. It is very helpful because I have 3 kids that love to make messes and when your in a moving vehicle and there's a few miles before the next stop to clean the mess up, even if it's a smelly one, the product is amazing! I would and have already recommended the product to family and friends😀
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I love the smell of clean linen in general but
there's nothing better after a long day of work
than getting in your car and having it smell
good. It's mood changing, which helps me unwind
on the ride home. This is my go-to scent and brand.
Another must-have!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
These smell great and work very well but only for a short period of time. They claim to last 30 days but after about 2 weeks they are pretty ineffective. I like the Yankee Candle ones a lot more they last for about two months and aren't too much more expensive.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love having these in my car. A fresh scent each time I open the door and they last so long. Highly effective as I can barely smell my husbands smoke in his vehicle. I would recommend these to anyone
Heather L.
I just purchased one of these last week for my car. My husband works with heavy machinery at work and smells of diesel fuel. He occasionally drives my car to work and that is a smell that lingers. This eliminates the smell almost completely.
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
What is your favorite scents?
Kristen B.
Is there a way to make the smells last longer?
Karmen W.
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? And how strong is the scent? I'm looking for a light scent that will last a long time.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Most of these cost nearly $5. Is it worth it? How long does the scent last?
Michelle L.