Febreze Car Vent Clips - Linen & Sky - 4 pk. uploaded by Sarah L.Febreze Car Vent Clips - Linen & Sky - 4 pk. uploaded by Gloria M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips sends odors packing and adds a welcome note of freshness to your vehicle. These car air fresheners eliminate odors and replace them with a refreshing scent. In just a short time, you and your passengers can all breathe happy. Its so easy to control. The virtually mess-free Febreze CAR Vent Clips continuously releases freshness over the product's life and features an intensity control to give you just the right amount of scent. see more...

Lesliebell V.
Clearwater, Fl
Pros: Your car smells like clean laundry. Cons:... could also be your car smells like clean laundry. This product is not over priced but it does fade very fast so although the price is reasonable it can quickly add up because you will go through them quickly. I suggest switching up the scent so you don't get used you it and it will keep your costs down as well. Hope this helps!
Tara W.
Edmonton, KY
The scent of these Febreze air fresheners are great in the beginning, however, the power of the scent doesn't seem to last as long as desired. Although there is still visible scent oil in the air freshener, it loses its potency in less than a week in my own experience. These just don't last long enough in my opinion, even though they do work great in the beginning.
Tiffany T.
Whiteville, TN
The Febreze Car Vent Clips are an exceptional way to keep your car smelling fresh for a good while. The cost is a little more, but the value is above and beyond what most other products deliver. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elsi M.
Las vegas, NV
I bought these from SAMs club in bulk. I love the smell of clean linen in my car. I've had it so far for 2 weeks and still smells really good. My spouse doesn't like it because he's use to the new car smell. But I like it
Cristina S.
These smell awesome the forest few days and then they die out. It is the something I would buy again. I would recommend this to friends as well. It does the job, just not for as long as I thought. Price is okay.
M A.
Smells really good for about a week but after that the smell is gone...I thought I had just gotten use to it but I had a few people riding with me a few days later and none of us could smell it at all!!
Kim M.
Cleveland, TN
These are amazing. They smell wonderful and last awhile. You can use in these not just in your car but in your home also. Try them on your air conditioner
Alicia C.
Hephzibah, GA
I like the initial smell of these. But they don't we to last 30 days. Even with several placed. The most I've noticed they last is maybe 2 weeks.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
The fabreeze car air fresheners are the only ones that can get the smoke smell out of my car I absolutely love these I purchased mine at Sam's
Cora A.
Why why why does it only last a week, a week of amazing smell but man ! Sams offers the best value if I don't have any coupons.