Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener, New Car

by Febreze

New Car Scentbr 2 Clips For Up to 60 Hours* Car odors tend to overstay their welcome - like last night s carry out, this morning s gym clothes, or last weekend s trip to the dog park. Febreze Car Vent Clips send odors packing and add a note of freshness to your ride. Intensity settings put you in the driver s seat, so you can select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. It s a long-lasting way to get freshness that goes the distance. Long-lasting and mess-free. 1 Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly. 3 Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* 5 Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released. 4 Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Available in a variety of great scents. *On low and under ambient conditions.

What's your favorite scent for a car freshener?
Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener, New Car!
I don't normally use car air fresheners because I always thought of them as overpowering. When I put this one in my car on low was impressed with the light smell. The Febreze car vent clip will be great this summer when my children leave their milk or other foods to parish in my car. That's when this clip will really have to work!
Foynes,co.limerick,ireland
I love love these the smell is amazing would highly recommend, I often use the around the house like in my wardrobe and in my spare room that way everything smells fab all the time
Ajax, ON
Clips right on to the air vent. Freshens up the entire car with a scent that isn't too over powering.