Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener, New Car

by Febreze

New Car Scentbr 2 Clips For Up to 60 Hours* Car odors tend to overstay their welcome - like last night s carry out, this morning s gym clothes, or last weekend s trip to the dog park. Febreze Car Vent Clips send odors packing and add a note of freshness to your ride. Intensity settings put you in the driver s seat, so you can select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. It s a long-lasting way to get freshness that goes the distance. Long-lasting and mess-free. 1 Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly. 3 Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days* 5 Select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released. 4 Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Available in a variety of great scents. *On low and under ambient conditions.

What's your favorite scent for a car freshener?
Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener, New Car!
Walterboro, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these. I tried a specialized store brand but I quickly returned back to these. They make your car smell amazing. The smell is pervasive and when the vents are blowing you're in your own little oasis. I highly recommend this product because once you try it, nothing else will compare.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener, New Car uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: AutoZone
Honestly it’s super long lasting it’s been about a week since I’ve had it in and I can still smell it perfectly fine. It most definitely mask that every day orders that I have in my car after I leave my gym clothes in there.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love these. I bought this just to see how long it really last, and man did it last a long time. For a tiny freshener it has a long lasting scent. I find it to be a little pricey but its worth it.
Paris, OH
I LOVE this stuff. It smells GREAT! I constantly feel like my car had that "new car" smell that I really enjoy! These are also priced pretty well and are just really nice to have especially if your car is normally stinky! You can find these in most department stores!
St Louis Park, MN
They smell great but don't last a whole lot of time. I like that they clip into the went so they aren't hanging anywhere. They also are a little bit expensive but I still buy them. I would recommend them because they keep your car smelling nice.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these! I always buy the double back so I never run out. They last forever and work in all types of weather. Other air fresheners that I've used only work when the heat in the car is on but this one is great for all temperatures.
Okemos, MI
I love febreze vent clips. They are extremely effective. I think the air blowing through the vents really makes the entire car smell nice, not just the front. They are a decent price, I just wish they lasted even longer
Ashland, KY
This keeps my car fresh and I get tons of compliments on it smelling great. I think it ran out a little more quickly than I would have wanted. It probably lasted me about 3 weeks, which I wasn't super pleased with considering the price. However, the scent might be worth it.
Sacramento, CA
Just sit in the car, turn on the engine, and the most amazing aroma instantly tickles your nostrils.... and that what I call the car air fresheners. Just clip it on, and smell it....so easy... amazing... I had couple of them in a car... need to reorder new ones...
Kew Gardens, NY
This is one of my favorite scents from the car vent clip fresheners. The pro is that it is small and is easy to install in the vent. A con is that it tends to not last as long as other fresheners. It also is not a strong scent compared to other brands.