BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Car™ Meadows & Rain Vent Clips Air Freshener. see more...

Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener Meadows & Rain
  • "It also lasts a long time and keeps your car smelling new and fresh. " in 1 review
  • "Not sure if it's because I don't use my vents very often or if the scent I chose just wasn't very strong but, I won't be buying any more." in 1 review
  • "All of their scents smell great and work really well." in 1 review
Allison K.
Boone, NC
Very nice car scent! It smelt just as i imagined even though i couldn't smell it through the package when i bought it. The clip works wonderfully on the vents and the scent wasn't too overwhelming like some other fresheners.
Jennifer F.
What's not to love about Febreeze. I have young kids and my car smells like kids and pets. It is super effective and it smells nice. It usually lasts around the month that they say it will. I would totally recommend this for your car.
kuku k.
Works great, I don't like air fresheners of any kind because they all just create smells that are covering up other smells, and this one isn't any different, it just is more bearable I guess. I like Febreze spray because it neutralizes odors without adding any of its own, so I might look for an unscented one of these clip-ons.
Michelle P.
This air freshener will last for a short period of time but leaves a lasting sent! I love the smell of febreeze and I love that my car smells like it. You will have to purchase more than you expect but it's worth it!
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love to clip these into my car! They release a constant fresh scent for their entirety. They have never leaked or anything. They are a bit more expensive than similar products, but I will pay the price.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
I tried these because my friend always had one in her car and it smelled nice. But for some reason it didn't really do anything in my car. Not sure if it's because I don't use my vents very often or if the scent I chose just wasn't very strong but, I won't be buying any more.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
I love these so much.there very affordable and many different scents.my car got rained inside and was musty.i got the lavender one and used and it took the smell away.you also can clip to your air vents in your apartment.
Briana S.
I really like the Febreze products. They seem to have a product that takes care of all of my needs for scents. This is great for all of the cars in our family.
Claudia T.
Love this air freshener! Makes me want to stay in my car all the time. There's nothing better than getting inside a car with good scent! Lasts about a month
Hannah H.
These car vent clips make my car smell so nice. I'm a major scent junkie, so I need at least two of these in my car at once. A little bit cray cray, I know.
Shasta J.
Aberdeen, WA
What scent lasts the longest?
Lisa S.
Corning, NY
Will new scents be added soon?