Febreze Car Vent Clips uploaded by Kelli W.

BY FEBREZE #86 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Car vent clips eliminate odors and freshens for up to 30 days* *on low and under ambient conditions. Febreze Car vent clips easily attach to your car vents. Lasts up to 30 days*. Eliminates odors and freshens. *on low and under ambient conditions. Contains 2 vent clips. see more...

• How are these supposed to be used?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will make my car smell good for lo...2 Answers
  • What's the most popular scent 13 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips
  • "these fabreeze clips make my car smell amazing my car smells fresh and clean the smell of these clips last a long time and it makes it worth it " in 19 reviews
  • "These work really well and make the car smell great, especially with 3 kids and lots of sports smells throughout the car." in 11 reviews
  • "i have my son who just loves to spill and drop chip crumbs so after we clean is good to know that my car will smell amazing with the Febreze Car Vent Clips even when the air is not on they work amazing " in 10 reviews
  • "These little things pack a powerful scent and even after 30 days and the oil is all used up, it's still scented in your car." in 10 reviews
  • "I enjoy how you are able to adjust the level of scent that is dispersed, but I had mine on the lowest setting because it was so strong." in 8 reviews
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
The frebreze car vent clip smells really good in the car but can be very powerful scent in your clothes. The vent clips only last for about a week in a half in my vehicle even with the AC/ heat not blowing directly to them. Im not happy with the squishy front pocket because my child thought it was something to play with and popped it open. Very pricey for a produt that doesnt last longer than a week.
Charlotte I.
These are my favorite car air freshener's. They have a nice sent, that lasts for quite some time. That said, they can be a little strong, so I typically put it on the lowest setting. While the box says that it will last up to 60 days, I've noticed that mine can last closer to 90.
Tabatha Q.
Terrell, TX
I wish these would last a little longer but for the time they do work, they are fabulous! I HAVE to have a good smelling car and these do the trick. The scents I've tried are all great and aren't overpowering. They fit perfectly in the nets and i would recommend to anyone.
Phoebe S.
These car clips are the best. They last forever like up to three months if you don't keep them on the highest setting (which is too overpowering for me anyways). I recommend these to everyone I know, but be warned it is a strong scent so make sure you like it.
Kacy B.
The Febreze car air fresheners smell really good. Even after one had dried up, we clipped it on to a standing fan we have in our bedroom and it made the room smell wonderful and very fresh. I would probably buy them more for reasons like that than my car.
Nancy A.
Saint Charles, MO
Beware of this product. In hot climates the gel might leak and it will peal the finish off cars dash, or vent. This happened to me in my new car. Very disappointed with this product. It did hundreds of dollars of damage to my new car.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
These things are strong, but they're very effective: I used to get them in high school when I smoked in my car (wasn't supposed to) and it really hid the scent well. Totally worth the money and they last pretty long.
Tiffany F.
League City, TX
The only car air freshener I'll buy. They smell great and last a while. However, I think they run out faster during the heat but I think it is a great value for what you get. I definitely recommend trying these out.
Karlynne S.
Charlotte, NC
Looking for a smelly that lasts? Look no further. With so many options to choose from you will have a new smell every month or so :) they last long and smell great. I haven't found one that i haven't liked.
Eveyana C.
jamaica, NY
These were such a let down. I expected more fragrance output but it was so faint and that was with my air on the high setting. I'll definitely skip these on my next shopping visit.
Alexandria S.
I love a nice smelling car, do the scents last awhile?
Leslie G.
What's the most popular scent
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
How long does your last? Longer than 30days?
Lauren B.
State College, PA
For the first few days it is pretty strong and noticeable. After the first week or so, I can barely notice it.
fiorella r.