Febreze Car Vent Clips

by Febreze

Febreze Car vent clips eliminate odors and freshens for up to 30 days* *on low and under ambient conditions. Febreze Car vent clips easily attach to your car vents. Lasts up to 30 days*. Eliminates odors and freshens. *on low and under ambient conditions. Contains 2 vent clips.

The Febreze Smell good?
Is this thing magical ?
Wanting to know if these are pretty “strong” in smell; if the aroma is long lasting?
Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips!
Product Highlights
“these fabreeze clips make my car smell amazing my car smells fresh and clean the smell of these clips last a long time and it makes it worth it ” in reviews
“These work really well and make the car smell great, especially with 3 kids and lots of sports smells throughout the car.” in reviews
“These little things pack a powerful scent and even after 30 days and the oil is all used up, it's still scented in your car.” in reviews
“i have my son who just loves to spill and drop chip crumbs so after we clean is good to know that my car will smell amazing with the Febreze Car Vent Clips even when the air is not on they work amazing ” in reviews
“I enjoy how you are able to adjust the level of scent that is dispersed, but I had mine on the lowest setting because it was so strong.” in reviews
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My ex used to keep a set of these in his air vents at all times + I ended up picking up a set for myself because his car always smelled good. I love how it clips right on the air vent to really get the scent circulated through the car. The standard scents you'd use in your house do not smell good in the car, definitely pick the Unstoppable's branded ones or maybe seasonal versions. The OG Linen + Sky or can smell super chemically in a car. When I bought them for myself, I noticed the scent faded after two weeks or so. I haven't used many others that last too much longer than that.
Oakdale, PA
I have been using car vent clips for the past year and I really do enjoy them. Clipping them on/off your car is so easy! You are able to control how much scent you want to come out, which is super nice. However, I noticed even having the level of scent in the middle, I go through them super quick so it is a bit frustrating having to replace them. I will continue to buy, but I will also be switching back and forth between these and the Air Trees
Gibsonia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite air fresheners for vehicles. Love the sweet smell of Hawaiian breeze. Reminds me of a vacation I wish I could be on lol. Makes the car smell incredible and lasts about a month or more depending. I’ve been using this for year! Helps eliminate those hard to remove fast food odors, stinky car smells , & so much more. Love LOVE febreze products of all kinds!!
The best for car scents! I love just about all of the scents offered by Febreze! The only downfall (for me, not for everyone) is that the scents are really strong!! Even when ensuring the scent is on the lowest setting to disperse scents slower and less powerfully, your car will be very strong in scent because of this! If you are fine with that, then this is a great product! Just keep that in mind!
Hoover, AL
I liked the scent of the vent clips. If you have strong odors these clips will definitely get rid of them - but they are STRONG. I ended up getting headaches and having to take them out due to the strong fragrance. Overall, if you’ve got a new car and you’re looking to get rid of strong odors but for everyday use they can be a little much if you’re sensitive to scents.
San Jose, CA
I really want to like these, they smell amazing - but I can’t get more than 2 weeks before the liquid is drained out. Maybe if I figure out how to make it work - does the air coming out of the vent decrease it’s effectiveness? I usually have my heater on - that may effect how long it last. I’ve only seen the packages with one clip vent, though. Not two like the image.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the scent selection of this product. However, I feel that they are a little on the pricey side for the amount of use that you actually get out of them. If you really want the scent to be noticed in your car you have to keep the flow of the scent pretty strong. They just don’t last a very long time. However, if you don’t mind buying them, they do smell great.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the only car air fresheners I'll use. They last a while and they're the only ones that really do neutralize (or seem to) all scents. People get in my car and the first thing they say is 'oh it smells so nice' which is how I fool them into thinking it's clean (the secret is stashing the used Starbucks cups under your seats and using these air fresheners).
Pennsylvania
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Love the smell of these but the smell only lasts about 2 days and then they dont smell as good anymore. And the clips always break off whenever you go to turn the vent a different direction. They are pretty pricey for the size of them and I would recommend them only if you needed something for a quick fix but your going to have to use alot of them.
Bordentown
I still use these Febreeze car vents. I especially like them during the wintertime. I do not like using them during the summertime. I find that the liquid inside the vent clips evaporate extremely quickly. They could last 1 or 2 weeks at the most. I wrote to the makers of Febreze and they sent me coupons to replace the ones that evaporated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Kelci S. • il y a 6 mois
Yes! I love mixing scents to create something really personal to me