Febreze Car Vent Clips uploaded by Kelli W.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car vent clips eliminate odors and freshens for up to 30 days* *on low and under ambient conditions. Febreze Car vent clips easily attach to your car vents. Lasts up to 30 days*. Eliminates odors and freshens. *on low and under ambient conditions. Contains 2 vent clips. see more...

• How are these supposed to be used?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will make my car smell goo...2 Answers
  • What's the most popular scent 13 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips
  • "these fabreeze clips make my car smell amazing my car smells fresh and clean the smell of these clips last a long time and it makes it worth it " in 19 reviews
  • "i have my son who just loves to spill and drop chip crumbs so after we clean is good to know that my car will smell amazing with the Febreze Car Vent Clips even when the air is not on they work amazing " in 10 reviews
  • "These little things pack a powerful scent and even after 30 days and the oil is all used up, it's still scented in your car." in 10 reviews
  • "I enjoy how you are able to adjust the level of scent that is dispersed, but I had mine on the lowest setting because it was so strong." in 8 reviews
  • "During that week the fragrance stood very strong and did not weaken until there was no liquid left to disperse which is very positive as most fragrance items loose their strong smell after the first use." in 7 reviews
Ava F.
Review for: Hawaiian Aloha more...
The scent stayed around for a short time. Only a few days, while I was hoping for a fresheners that lasted awhile. It was pretty disappointing, but if you are seaching for a quick and easy fix then it will do the trick. So I might not reccomend it for a long term solution but it will do just fine for a short time.
Rachel S.
North Andover, MA
These smell insanely good and work well to keep the whole car fresh. They do run out very quickly. There is a gauge you can move to determine how much of the scent you want to emit but it doesn’t work extremely well and the liquid runs out pretty fast. Good smelling and works well, just doesn’t last very long.
Katherine C.
Newberry, SC
My all time favorite! I have one in my car right now! Works so great and the scent is amazing! Not too strong but lasts for almost a month or more! Will definitely continue purchasing these! Love that they come in a two pack now!
Amber T.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Target
Amazing scents that actually work! We do a lot of outdoorsy stuff and have a dog, so it’s crucial to have a car air freshener that actually works to neutralize smells
Marquita S.
Richmond
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Car Vent Clips are genius. They smell so good. I love using them in my car to eliminate odors of food, especially fried food. They are effective and very affordable, you can find them at all major grocery stores. The pro is they eliminate odors and the con is that they don't last long so you repurchase them often. I would recommend them to others to keep your car smelling fresh.
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great product from Febreze. I love the Febreze scents and am so glad they came out with these for the car! I love getting in my car and smelling the fresh scent! I highly recommend these, they are so good!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Hawaiian Aloha more...
I was surprised to be able to notice the scent in my car. Even better, Febreze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener Hawaiian Aloha 2 ml lasted over 30 days without losing its smell! I think is is very affordable for most people. So I will recommend for all to try it out!
Elizabeth E.
houston
Before using these my car was defined by smelling like every fast food chain put into one place. Now my car smells great! I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone looking for something to make their car smell better. These are very affordable and also sold everywhere.
Erica L.
This definitely makes my car smell nice and clean and wonderful, but it won’t even last me a weak so that is very disappointing. For the price I just will not repurchase. I prefer to place wax melts into a mason jar and let them melt, now that lasts much longer and is more affordable.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
These are so amazing. I keep the tabs open overnight (so the scent isn’t too much for my passengers). Whenever I get into my car, it smells so fresh and beautiful! I love them! Highly recommend !
Alexandria S.
I love a nice smelling car, do the scents last awhile?
Leslie G.
What's the most popular scent
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
How long does your last? Longer than 30days?
Lauren B.
State College, PA
For the first few days it is pretty strong and noticeable. After the first week or so, I can barely notice it.
fiorella r.