Febreze Car Vent Clips uploaded by Kelli W.

BY FEBREZE #63 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Car vent clips eliminate odors and freshens for up to 30 days* *on low and under ambient conditions. Febreze Car vent clips easily attach to your car vents. Lasts up to 30 days*. Eliminates odors and freshens. *on low and under ambient conditions. Contains 2 vent clips. see more...

• How are these supposed to be used?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will make my car smell goo...2 Answers
  • What's the most popular scent 13 Answers
Febreze Car Vent Clips
  • "these fabreeze clips make my car smell amazing my car smells fresh and clean the smell of these clips last a long time and it makes it worth it " in 19 reviews
  • "i have my son who just loves to spill and drop chip crumbs so after we clean is good to know that my car will smell amazing with the Febreze Car Vent Clips even when the air is not on they work amazing " in 10 reviews
  • "These little things pack a powerful scent and even after 30 days and the oil is all used up, it's still scented in your car." in 10 reviews
  • "I enjoy how you are able to adjust the level of scent that is dispersed, but I had mine on the lowest setting because it was so strong." in 8 reviews
  • "During that week the fragrance stood very strong and did not weaken until there was no liquid left to disperse which is very positive as most fragrance items loose their strong smell after the first use." in 7 reviews
Erica L.
This definitely makes my car smell nice and clean and wonderful, but it won’t even last me a weak so that is very disappointing. For the price I just will not repurchase. I prefer to place wax melts into a mason jar and let them melt, now that lasts much longer and is more affordable.
Ashlee W.
I have bought many of these throughout the past year or so that I've known about them. They smell amazing and they're so small and convenient to have in my car. I don't find them too expensive, especially since they last for awhile!
karla c.
Merced
These clips have a strong fresh scent that can help make your car smell great. But after a while the scent can become overpowering. which can leave your clothes smelling like them too. It only lasts for about a week before it finishes even thought the AC is not turned on. It is best to not use it during the hot weather as it tends top squishy part tends to melt and leak. It is not worth the price.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
These are so amazing. I keep the tabs open overnight (so the scent isn’t too much for my passengers). Whenever I get into my car, it smells so fresh and beautiful! I love them! Highly recommend !
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
my hubby and I share a truck and since he is in the military , sometimes it can get very stinky! I plug in two of these babies and its back to smelling like brand new. Make sure not to put it in the vent that is pointed at your face if you are sensitive to perfumes though because it'll give you a headache. it lasted me 3 weeks of scent.
Grace M.
Lexington, KY
These are great to put in front of the vent in your car! You have to have the air going for them to be effective but they smell great! I do wish they lasted a little longer though.
Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
These make my car smell wonderful! I’ve used the fresh linen and the febreeze one I believe it’s called. I love the smell but I wish I knew how to make them last longer, they say 30 days on the package but the longest mine have lasted is a week and a half before it’s empty.
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
These smell amazing, especially the beachy scents. They really make your whole car smell good, but, they do NOT last. It’s like that stick of gum you chew for five seconds and it loses the flavor. I wish for the price of these it would last at least the full 30 days as promised.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I think everyone should have some of these in their car. I love that they keep my car fresh all the time and I don’t need to get car fresheners. They’re so affordable and work great. Definitely would recommend
Amanda J.
Knoxville
The scents are great, but can sometimes be a bit too strong in such a small space. I would also say they're best for cooler months as they only last maybe two weeks in the summer heat.
Alexandria S.
I love a nice smelling car, do the scents last awhile?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
How long does your last? Longer than 30days?
Leslie G.
What's the most popular scent
Lauren B.
State College, PA
For the first few days it is pretty strong and noticeable. After the first week or so, I can barely notice it.
fiorella r.