Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
CAR Vent Clip with Gain Moonlight Breeze Scent Air Freshener (2 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Moonlight Breeze Scent Air Freshener (2 Count, )!
Lacie W.
Burnsville, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the best car air freshener I have ever used. This scent is so amazing. The scent lasts for hours and this product lasts for weeks. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautifully fresh long lasting air freshener for your car. Check out all the other gain products in this same scent. You'll fall in love. Highly recommend.
Justin G.
Plainfield, IL
The Febreze Car Vent clip in Moonlight Breeze is my favorite scent! It makes my car smell fresh and I love that you can adjust the strength of the scent. It is every affordable for almost all household and I would recommend this product for all my friends to try if they are looking for a pleasant scented air freshener for their vehciles.
Sel P.
These smell great for the car. Like when I go to my friends car, she always uses this one and I enjoy going to her car all the time but I do know somebody who got sick of this that they felt like throwing up but not me
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are really nice, they have an amazing and strong scent that has your car smelling nice for as long as they last. They are not that pricey, but for the quantity it is a little underwhelming. Overall, I would definitely recommend these
Erica L.
Arlington, VA
Love these, but they run out quickly. If you open the vent all the way the scent becomes way too strong for me. I personally like to open it just a tad, and it lasts me about 3 months each. It leaves a subtle and fresh smell in my car without being too overpowering.
Katlyn  P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Smells delicious and uplifting! Moonlight Breeze is characterized by the fruity notes of red and blackberries. The only bad thing is that it doesn't last long regardless if you have it on the weakest setting or the strongest. The cost for a package of 2 at Walmart is $4.94.
Lydia S.
Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Moonlight Breeze Scent Air Freshener (2 Count, ) uploaded by Lydia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! I recently bought this, like many times before and it leaked on my car vent and completely took the plastic off. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE. Not worth it, over $500 to replace and fix.
Jodie L.
California, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Moonlight Breeze Scent Air Freshener (2 Count, ) uploaded by Jodie L.
I love these little air vent clips. This is my favorite scent and you can find them at pretty much any store. They’re super affordable, and they don’t take up much space. They last about a month so it’s worth it!
Heather V.
These are the only car fresheners I buy because they're the only ones that last longer than week. I love that the vent clip has an option for a little smell or a lot of smell. I would highly recommend these to people who are tired of buying the "trees" that don't last longer then a day.
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
I can't live without my Gain car air fresheners! I love these things. I always get compliments on how great my car smells, even when I've not had the opportunity to clean it in a while!

Looking for your answer?