Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Spring Hill , FL
Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by amanda H.
I absolutely love the smell of the gain island reshape scent! And it last a really long time in my truck even in the heat of summer here in Florida. It was an absolute lifesaver wile my children were playing football!
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite scent for home & car! Not too sweet or floral, fruit based. Long lasting smell that's particularly great during warm seasons. It's comparable price wise to other car air fresheners. This is one I definitely go back for.
Ballwin, MO
What to use after that "new Car" smell recedes? Febreze Car Vent Clips keep the interior of my car pleasing. Using the air vents serving the car, the air freshener reaches all of the interior, not just the front seats. I trust Febreze products in my home. Why not use them in my home away from home--my car?
Cincinnati, OH
This scent will get rid of ANY odor in your car. I love the fact that it doesn't mask the odor, it actually gets rid of it. After one month of using this product, my car smelled amazing and got rid of the cigarette smoke smell from the previous owner of the vehicle.
Bloomington, MN
This makes my car smell amazing. I constantly get compliments on how my car smells. It is a very effective product. I recently ran out and I'm planning on purchasing it again.
Addison, IL
Being a soccer mom and the coaches wife that means I have smelly boys and smelly things in my car all the time. I keep these in my car to keep it smelling fresh not like a gym bag. Very affordable this one is my favorite scent
Oklahoma City, OK
Where to start with these I don't even know I like them because them smell I don't like them they go to fast they are very good and very affordable not to expensive I would recommend just because I like the smell
Bellevue, WA
I love the car fresheners from Febreze in all scents. This scent specifically was fruity/flowery which I love and kept my car smelling fresh as ever. I like that you can adjust how much you want to come out.
Stillwater, OK
Really great! filled my whole car with the scent and it smells good too. Not great for people who have issues with fragrances though, too strong. affordable and lasts for a good amount of time.
Love this product in my car. Last a long time and the scent is wonderful. Love it. It's a bit pricey but I purchase the product because I like the long lasting effect. It's a little expensive.

Looking for your answer?