Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 oz) uploaded by amanda h.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I recommend this product, because it does not mask odors, but eliminates them. This car vent clip-on lasts up to thirty days (on low); it also has an intensity feature, so you don't get overwhelmed.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Febreeze makes the best in car scent stuff. It lasts a very long time. I have 4 kids. So you can imagine the crazy things i find in my car. And this helps with the sweaty feet smell when my kids decide socks aren't important, and then take their shoes off in my car. It's terrible. And this makes it bearable .
Nancy W.
My boyfriend and I have recently come to love this product. We are still playing around with the scents to find one that best suits us but everything else about it is working well. The size is good, fits in the air vent great and doesnt leave a scratch with the slide on adherence. The scent does last the 30 or so days, even when the liquid is out.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product and I love anything with the fragrances from Gain!! The fragrance is long lasting.  The price is just right for a great smelling car.  Easy to use even for a nimrod!!  LOL  I would definitely buy it again!
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
Love there gain line it smells nice without being too over powering . And the car clip ins are my favorite to use as car air fresheners . Price is average , - on the cheaper side of car air fresheners. Would definitely recommend
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
Being a soccer mom and the coaches wife that means I have smelly boys and smelly things in my car all the time. I keep these in my car to keep it smelling fresh not like a gym bag. Very affordable this one is my favorite scent
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These actually last a really long time in the car. I prefer these over regular car air freshness that are just paper because you save some money having to repurchase those cheap ones over and over. Great scents too
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
After one day of being in my car it was such a strong smell but good!! I love this product! And once mine run out it's been 2 months now still strong! But I will be purchasing again!!! Great product!
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
The smell is amazing. I don't use these in a car, I actually put this on my air conditioning unit in my window and it works wonders. One thing though is that the product runs out quickly.
Lindsey M.
New Richmond, WV
Absolutely love this! Keeps my car smelling fresh for weeks! Very simple to us as you just pull the tab and hook it to your vent and the freshness comes from there!