BY FEBREZE

Febreze car vent clip - toasted almond (0.06oz) see more...

Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
I don't really use this smell but the name brand febreze is amazing their scents last a full month and going on some. I have two toddlers so my car is messy but it sure smells amazing!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand love how this smells
JoHanna T.
JoHanna T.
It works for along time. It smells wonderful. It is affordable. The product makes the whole car an amazing scent.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Greensboro
Always keeps the car smelling fresh and great scent for my family and whoever gets in our car 👌👌👌👌👌
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
The Febreze Car Vent Clips smell great for about 3 days but then they don't smell at all. And these toasted almond scents are my least favorite Febreze scents.
Dipa B.
Dipa B.
Warren, MI
As soon as I got this little I couldn't believe wat it could do... It smells like I brought a new car
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cambridge, OH
These are ok. You have to have the air conditioning or heat going full blast in my experience to really smell it.
Katrina l.
Katrina l.
Amazing smell that truly fills your whole vehicle, however watch what setting it is on as it is more powerful and potent than most other car fresheners but the smell is lovely