BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze Car Vent Clip - Strawberry Fig (0.06floz) Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Allysea H.
Midwest City, OK
This is one of my favorite products, I am always on the go and this air freshener keeps my car smelling amazing. It conveniently clips to the vent which allows the scent to evenly spread throughout the vehicle and the price is very reasonable.
Nathalie C.
Remember when you bought your new car and it had that amazing new car smell? Remember when that smell went away and you were left with nothing? Look no further! This product smells incredible and I can't imagine my car smelling any other way.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything about their car scents! I buy these in bulk and they are always in my car! They are very effective and I look forward to any of the new scents coming out, I highly recommend that if you haven't tried this product that you do!
Kristina C.
Lore City, OH
For the price it didn't hold up as long as I thought it would but I'm still satisfied with my purchase. Easy to open and attach to your car. Smells great and keeps the whole car smelling good. On a hot day the smell seems to strengthen
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
I use these in my car. I have third row seating with AC in the middle and back. I pop one of these in each vent and my car smells great for weeks. They aren't pricey at all. Just perfect. Especially if you eat on the go.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
I love these car clips. The smell is wonderful and they last a really long time, in my opinion. They are more expensive than the generic hanging tree-shaped air freshener but the smell is much better and fresher. I always get told that my car smells great when I have passengers.
June D.
Saw these at the gas station, and couldn't resist. I love using fabreeze around the house and assumed these would be awesome in my car. Honestly, didn't even notice any difference. Also, they ran out SO QUICKLY! Definitely not buying again. Not worth the price.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I like this air freshener in my car. Once I turn on the car it does the work and it smells so nicely. Also, you can adjust how strong do you want the smell to be.
Asjineque C.
So I pretty much buy a new one of these every month. They leave your car smelling like a dream plus they go in the a/c vents cause I hate when things hang from the mirror
Haley S.
Omaha, NE
This smells great. For the price it is hard to beat. It lasts quite awhile but ive noticed that it doesn't last as long with the air conditioner being used more often.