BY FEBREZE

Up to 2X* Odor-Eliminating Power Our Strongest Formula Ever Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty Attach Easily Freshen for up to 30 Days* 2 Helps Eliminate Tough Odors so They re Gone for Good 3 Select Your Level of Intensity to Control How Much Scent is Released Extra-tough odors call for heavy-duty odor elimination. With up to 2X* odor-eliminating power, Febreze Heavy Duty is our toughest formula ever. Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty combat stubborn car odors that tend to overstay their welcome like exercise equipment, pets, and food. Intensity settings let you control how much crisp, clean freshness you smell. Don t give tough odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty. Also try Febreze Heavy Duty in Fabric Refresher, Air Effects, Set Refresh, NOTICEables, and Stick Refresh air fresheners. Includes: 1 - Vent Clip see more...

Febreze Car Vent Clip Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Air Freshener, .06 fl oz
My boyfriend life parter, love..... Love these car freshener. They smell good and manly the one he pick but some are so strong and really give me a headach some times and they are overwhelming which you don't want to lost that but strong taste like soap strong trying to eat in car ekkkk but maybe I should do that ha ha I don't know
Jana R.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I have bought several of the Febreze car vent clips and this one was by far the worst. It did not smell at all!!! I assumed that heavy duty meant that the scent would be stronger or it would absorb car odors. WRONG. I won't buy this again. The Gain and Hawaiian scent car clips smell really good!
Alexas B.
Alexas B.
Love these! My husband always brings me some of these to make my car smell fresh after hauling two kids around all day. They work so well at keeping my car smelling the bast. I love how long they last and how wonderful it smells each time I go to jump into my car.
Julie S.
Julie S.
This lasts an impressive amount of time and doesn't gag you out with an obnoxious amount of scent. The clips fit on the different sizes of vent slats that I've had throughout the years and the scent isn't something you'll get tired of quickly. I recommend it!
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
These are great! It's small my brother's car smelled so good when i sat in it. It's small but it surr does pack a decent amount of fragrance. It's not as big or noticeable as other car fresheners.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not one for being good at cleaning my car often, so this helps to keep it smelling fresh! It clips right on to your air vent and is long lasting.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
These air fresheners leave your car feeling so fresh and so clean!!! They are easy to use and don't make a mess in your car
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
Keeps my car smelling fresh for weeks. Easy to adhere to vent. Doesn't look cheesy like a hanging mirror one.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I have this I'm my car and the first few days it smelled great. Unfortunately the smell is already gone.
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Smells great at first but unfortunately the scents don't last as long as they're advertised.