BY FEBREZE

Up to 2X* Odor-Eliminating Power Our Strongest Formula Ever Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty Attach Easily Freshen for up to 30 Days* 2 Helps Eliminate Tough Odors so They re Gone for Good 3 Select Your Level of Intensity to Control How Much Scent is Released Extra-tough odors call for heavy-duty odor elimination. With up to 2X* odor-eliminating power, Febreze Heavy Duty is our toughest formula ever. Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty combat stubborn car odors that tend to overstay their welcome like exercise equipment, pets, and food. Intensity settings let you control how much crisp, clean freshness you smell. Don t give tough odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips Heavy Duty. Also try Febreze Heavy Duty in Fabric Refresher, Air Effects, Set Refresh, NOTICEables, and Stick Refresh air fresheners. Includes: 1 - Vent Clip see more...

Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
These really do work! I had noticed my car had a slight smell so I picked up this sent I'm a two pack for under 5 dollars. It was a great deal because my car started to sleep fresh, even my friends noticed! They also have a lifespan of about 2 months which is great for the price
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
I haven't had an air freshener in my truck in a long time. They were on sale so I figured why not. I liked the way they made my truck smell. They were ok for the price. If someone asked me what kind of air freshener to get for their car I would tell them febreeze.
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
These Febreze vent clips are the best ones I have ever used. The sent stays fresh in the car for quite some time, and disperses evenly when the air is on. I always get comments about how good my car smells. I highly recommend this and will continue to use them.
Ashley W.
Love these air fresheners. They keep my car smelling fresh and clean. Every time I turn on my vents the scent fills my car. Not to mention they last quite a while, and are very affordable.
Julie S.
This lasts an impressive amount of time and doesn't gag you out with an obnoxious amount of scent. The clips fit on the different sizes of vent slats that I've had throughout the years and the scent isn't something you'll get tired of quickly. I recommend it!
Alexas B.
Love these! My husband always brings me some of these to make my car smell fresh after hauling two kids around all day. They work so well at keeping my car smelling the bast. I love how long they last and how wonderful it smells each time I go to jump into my car.
My boyfriend life parter, love..... Love these car freshener. They smell good and manly the one he pick but some are so strong and really give me a headach some times and they are overwhelming which you don't want to lost that but strong taste like soap strong trying to eat in car ekkkk but maybe I should do that ha ha I don't know
Alaina R.
Durant, OK
These work really well. They are pretty strong at first but then it weakens after a few days. They work with cold air, not sure about heat yet as I have just started using a few months ago. I would recommend them to others.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I have bought several of the Febreze car vent clips and this one was by far the worst. It did not smell at all!!! I assumed that heavy duty meant that the scent would be stronger or it would absorb car odors. WRONG. I won't buy this again. The Gain and Hawaiian scent car clips smell really good!
Alexis P.
Ames, IA
Febreze is the only brand of air freshness that I use in my car. It is very effective, long lasting, and has a great smell to it. It is also pretty affordable and found at mostly any store you go to!!