BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Bryan O.
One of the best products I've bought.i love the different scents . It's not over or under wellmen just right .
Jessica M.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a very nice scent and is not too strong or overpowering as car air freshness often can be.
Mai D.
San Diego, CA
My car smells soo fresh and clean! One is enough! It last for a month and super affordable.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
These are my absolute favorite scent! Using just one clip makes me WHOLE car smell amazing!
Pati F.
Boise, ID
This one works ok to keep my car smelling fresh when I eat inside. IIs not my favorite but it works.
Jessica L.
Richmond, VA
My mom always has these in her car and they surprisingly last a really long time. They smell great so her car always smells nice whenever people are in her car.
Courtney B.
Oxford, AL
I have used these and I love the way they make my car smell. And you don't have to use all three to get it to work either! One does the job you can just use more for a stronger effect
Francesca M.
Woodbridge, VA
The scent is wrong and refreshing and makes you feel as though you are on vacation. I do wish it lasted a little longer.