BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've got the Hawaiian aloha air freshener in my car right now, they smell nice without being overpowering.
Chambliss W.
Savannah, GA
I love this car scent. This scent isn't too strong it's just right. It also lasts me a pretty long time.
Akemy G.
Elmhurst, NY
Got these for my boyfriends car and he loves it, their super inexpensive and make your car smell amazing.
Pati F.
Boise, ID
This one works ok to keep my car smelling fresh when I eat inside. IIs not my favorite but it works.
Jessica M.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a very nice scent and is not too strong or overpowering as car air freshness often can be.
Tammy D.
Plainfield, IL
I didn't really like this product. The scent was awful and strong. It completely overpowered my car
Mai D.
San Diego, CA
My car smells soo fresh and clean! One is enough! It last for a month and super affordable.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
These are my absolute favorite scent! Using just one clip makes me WHOLE car smell amazing!
yesenia c.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These car clips are very good and so worth buying i love using these snd how they smell
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.