BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've got the Hawaiian aloha air freshener in my car right now, they smell nice without being overpowering.
Akemy G.
Elmhurst, NY
Got these for my boyfriends car and he loves it, their super inexpensive and make your car smell amazing.
Chambliss W.
Savannah, GA
I love this car scent. This scent isn't too strong it's just right. It also lasts me a pretty long time.
Tammy D.
Plainfield, IL
I didn't really like this product. The scent was awful and strong. It completely overpowered my car
yesenia c.
These car clips are very good and so worth buying i love using these snd how they smell
Michelle H.
This particular smell is not that good, but this brand of vent clips is good. They definitely make your car smell good, and for a decent amount of time. Other scents to choose from
Alyson H.
Okay, I fell in love with this scent before I even bought it from the store! Its been in my car for about 4 months now and its so effective at making my car smell like I just stepped onto a little island! Its affordable and would most definitely recommend this scent to anyone!
Sophia P.
Bellflower
My friend's mom has this in her car and it smells awesome! It's tiny and not at all cumbersome. It's very effective for its size and the beautiful Hawaii smell will make any car feel more like home.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
These car vent fresheners are wonderful! They last longer then any other products and are even stronger than other products. My car always smells fresh and I have this scent for everything including the air freshener spray bottle. Great job Febreze!!
Rocio P.
Apple Valley, MN
Love using these in the car. Love that there are multiple scents to choose from. So I don't have to stick to the basic smell all the time