BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Febreaze Car Vent Clips. Febreaze makes several different scents and I have tried just about all of them. I like the Febreaze Vent Clips because they don't leave an overpowering smell in your car. Very subtle but noticeable. Whenever I give somebody a ride they always compliment me on how good my car smells.
Ashley M.
Lexington, KY
These are awesome. I smoke cigarettes in my car and i keep one of these in my vent so that my car doesn't smell like an ash tray and they work perfectly. They are strong but not over powering, and when you get in the car it's like a small paradise in the car
Shelby H.
Loving, NM
love these car fresheners they make the car smell so good and you really only need one. the only thing is if you don't turn it all the way up you don't get the full effect and when you have to turn it all the way up the smell doesn't last as long but they have the best smell of all of the care fresheners
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
These car vent fresheners are wonderful! They last longer then any other products and are even stronger than other products. My car always smells fresh and I have this scent for everything including the air freshener spray bottle. Great job Febreze!!
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
These are good. They smell pretty good and are useful. I love how they can just go in my car so easily. I got them at Safeway and they were at a really good price so that's awesome. They don't last very long tho, so I have to keep replacing them.
Michelle J.
This particular smell is not that good, but this brand of vent clips is good. They definitely make your car smell good, and for a decent amount of time. Other scents to choose from
Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I love these. Plain and simple. They smell SO good! A lot of car vent clips I've used are either way too strong or not strong enough. These are the perfect amount.
Jessica L.
Richmond, VA
My mom always has these in her car and they surprisingly last a really long time. They smell great so her car always smells nice whenever people are in her car.
Xochilt C.
Put these in my boyfriends car. Was not very fond of the smell at all. Does its job however. Keeps the car fresh. Just maybe a different scent for me next time
April D.
West Jordan, UT
I love car air fresheners and these ones aren't to ugly in your car and they work wonderful and i love that you can just stick them on the ac grids