BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I love these. Plain and simple. They smell SO good! A lot of car vent clips I've used are either way too strong or not strong enough. These are the perfect amount.
Xochilt C.
Put these in my boyfriends car. Was not very fond of the smell at all. Does its job however. Keeps the car fresh. Just maybe a different scent for me next time
Zeina C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love that summer fresh smell I get when I get in my car! It's my favorite to use. But they run out quickly I feel like I always have to change it
April D.
West Jordan, UT
I love car air fresheners and these ones aren't to ugly in your car and they work wonderful and i love that you can just stick them on the ac grids
Laura W.
Inman, SC
Febreze Car Vent Clip has a very pleasant odor but seams to be short lived. I would like to see the scent be a little lighter but last longer.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
These car freshener a work pretty well. They're a little more expensive than some other brands and types though. The smell of these is great.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
My husband and I both love this scent in our cars. Smells SO GOOD. It is sold for a good price and last for quite awhile.
KK S.
San Jose, CA
Use it my car. Always, feels fresh. Even after parked in hot sun, the interior feels or smells great. Mush have one :)
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
I love how these smell and how long they stay in the car everyone else finds the scent overpowering but I enjoy it
Jade T.
Theese really do smell verry yummy i need to go get some to put in my car now because my car is stinky smelly