BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Brandie V.
My car smells good and I don't have to remember to constantly spray something or go to the car wash all the time. The lavender one in this same brand guarantees my child falls asleep in the car. A mom's dream!
Matthew W.
Frankfort, IN
These are my favorite scent for the car. The packaging is pretty nice so you know what you're getting. They're priced fault decent and they last a moderate amount of time. Great product. They could however be easier to stick in car
Alyson H.
Okay, I fell in love with this scent before I even bought it from the store! Its been in my car for about 4 months now and its so effective at making my car smell like I just stepped onto a little island! Its affordable and would most definitely recommend this scent to anyone!
Sophia P.
Bellflower
My friend's mom has this in her car and it smells awesome! It's tiny and not at all cumbersome. It's very effective for its size and the beautiful Hawaii smell will make any car feel more like home.
Courtney B.
Oxford, AL
I have used these and I love the way they make my car smell. And you don't have to use all three to get it to work either! One does the job you can just use more for a stronger effect
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I love these febreze car vent clips so much! it's always a toss up if I am getting the Hawaiian Aloha scent or the new car scent since I buy them not just for my car, but for my fiance's as well. They last a about 30 days as advertised if you leave it ont he lowest setting after clipping them to the vent, and I like that they are easy to use, and you can see when they need to be replaced as well. I will keep buying these :)
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
These are the best air fresheners for your car. They are long lasting and the fragrance never seems to diminish. They are very effective in fighting any kind of odor. They are very reasonably priced and much cheaper than the price of Bath and Body Works Scentportables! They are also longer lasting and have a stronger scent.
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
I use these in my car. I just clip them on to my air conditioner vents and leave them. My car smells so good all the time and fortunately for me these don't give me headaches like so many other air fresheners. I would recommend these and will continue to use them myself.
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
This product works well and made my car smelling wonderful, but I'm almost positive that once I started using this product, I've become much more tired at the wheel - I felt like I was going to fall asleep multiple times after using it. After throwing this scent away when it was used up and paying for a different one, I noticed the difference immediately.
Virginia C.
Buckeye, AZ
I have 3 kids and the love to eat in my car so at times it can smell very unpleasant. Which is why i love these air fresheners i just plug one into my car vent and don't have to worry about nasty smells in my car when i give someone else a ride.