BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I love these febreze car vent clips so much! it's always a toss up if I am getting the Hawaiian Aloha scent or the new car scent since I buy them not just for my car, but for my fiance's as well. They last a about 30 days as advertised if you leave it ont he lowest setting after clipping them to the vent, and I like that they are easy to use, and you can see when they need to be replaced as well. I will keep buying these :)
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
This product works well and made my car smelling wonderful, but I'm almost positive that once I started using this product, I've become much more tired at the wheel - I felt like I was going to fall asleep multiple times after using it. After throwing this scent away when it was used up and paying for a different one, I noticed the difference immediately.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
These are the best air fresheners for your car. They are long lasting and the fragrance never seems to diminish. They are very effective in fighting any kind of odor. They are very reasonably priced and much cheaper than the price of Bath and Body Works Scentportables! They are also longer lasting and have a stronger scent.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Febreaze Car Vent Clips. Febreaze makes several different scents and I have tried just about all of them. I like the Febreaze Vent Clips because they don't leave an overpowering smell in your car. Very subtle but noticeable. Whenever I give somebody a ride they always compliment me on how good my car smells.
Shelby H.
Loving, NM
love these car fresheners they make the car smell so good and you really only need one. the only thing is if you don't turn it all the way up you don't get the full effect and when you have to turn it all the way up the smell doesn't last as long but they have the best smell of all of the care fresheners
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
I use these in my car. I just clip them on to my air conditioner vents and leave them. My car smells so good all the time and fortunately for me these don't give me headaches like so many other air fresheners. I would recommend these and will continue to use them myself.
Ashley M.
Lexington, KY
These are awesome. I smoke cigarettes in my car and i keep one of these in my vent so that my car doesn't smell like an ash tray and they work perfectly. They are strong but not over powering, and when you get in the car it's like a small paradise in the car
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
These are good. They smell pretty good and are useful. I love how they can just go in my car so easily. I got them at Safeway and they were at a really good price so that's awesome. They don't last very long tho, so I have to keep replacing them.
Virginia C.
Buckeye, AZ
I have 3 kids and the love to eat in my car so at times it can smell very unpleasant. Which is why i love these air fresheners i just plug one into my car vent and don't have to worry about nasty smells in my car when i give someone else a ride.
Matthew W.
Frankfort, IN
These are my favorite scent for the car. The packaging is pretty nice so you know what you're getting. They're priced fault decent and they last a moderate amount of time. Great product. They could however be easier to stick in car