BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Laura C.
The cranberry is not my favorite, but it's not terrible. It smells fine but not a scent I'll use in my car again. It does seem like during the hotter months, it gets used up more quickly. They don't last as long as I would have hoped, but they definitely improve the smell of your car.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
As a mom of a toddler there is really no telling what you might find in or under my seats! Febreze CAR vent clips totally eliminate the smell of stale goldfish and fill my car with sweet aromas! I love the Fresh Twist Cranberry! I would definitely recommend!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
I really love these little car freshener air vent clips. They really leave your car smelling so fresh and clean. My only issue is that they only last a couple of weeks and I find myself purchasing them all the time. I wish they would last a little longer.
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have used a few car fresheners. I don't really care for this kind. Its not that potent and strong. I think the best I have used is Bath and Body Works car clips. But these don't put off that much scent and dry up quickly.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I recently bought this for my boyfriend,he loves them! The smells last long! The price for one is around $4 but it's worth having in the car. The car never smells bad and it's all thanks to this! I recommend it all 100%
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I loved the smell of this cranberry air freshener, it was not over powering like most are when you first use them, but it didn't seem to last very long and I was hoping for the price that it would have at least lasted for a month. I would buy it again, but I will try a different scent and see if I have better luck with staying power.
Megan Y.
These have saved my nose way to many days, me and my sister share one car since I'm in college now! The only down fall is that when I'm at school she keeps her smell sweaty softball gear in the car at all times. Let me tell you the car smelled like rotting garbage in the summer when I came home and so we bought one of these and it has masked the same pretty well! Highly recommend
Melanie B.
Covington, WA
Didn't use this exact one, but these work great no matter the scent. They clip right onto your vent and will last for a while. My first car had a very bad moisture leak and whenever it rained, this would cover the scent up well enough. I've used these consistently.
Martina S.
Staten Island, NY
I love keeping my car clean and this makes that easier for me. The vent clips smell amazing and they last way longer than a lot of other car air fresheners that I have tried. The only downside I guess would be the price for one but if you buy them in bulk then the price is not bad for such an effective product.
G G.
Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach the Febreze CAR Vent Clip with Gain Moonlight Breeze Scent Air Freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days