BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
Keeps car smelling fresh and wonderful even with food left over the smells are masked it is pretty good
Beronica R.
waukegan
It smells great i always have to in my car and i can smell it as soon as i get in love the smell
VIGNIA O.
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT! I CANT NO USE MY CAR WITHOUT THIS. ITS PERFECT I 100% RECOMENDED
Veronica A.
Long lasting. My daughter loves to try new smells. I love the fresh laundry smell best!!!
Debbie M.
Irvine
Bought this for my Dad as he kept going on about getting ''Those air fresheners that go on the vent''. He always uses fresh pine scents in the car so this one was perfect for him. He loved it, put it on the vents straight away and after a couple of months its still there and still smelling lovely. Worth the money.
Michele F.
Winnipeg
I use the fabreze car vent clip all the time. I've used them for over 2 years and wouldn't be without them. My car always smells clean and fresh.
Diana V.
O my god... This make car smell so good giving the fact that were a live rains a lot and that make the inside of the car stink's.