BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing freshness for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Cierra C.
Knoxville, TN
I have used a lot of car air fresheners, but these are always great. My job forces me to use my car a lot for hauling boxes of brand POS and this allows me to have whatever product in my car and the scent not noticeable to me or passengers. I would highly recommend their products.
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
This air freshener is great. Overtime someone gets into my car they say something about how great it smells. So affordable and a nice smell. Would totally buy again!
Pablo D.
Honestly I haven't tried the pine, it sounds pretty puke inducing. Pine Sol always makes me naseauated because we had a party when I was young and Greg The Puker didn't make it outside, he puked in the apartment hallway. We used Pine Sol to clean it. When the sun would shine in through the glass front door it would hear the spot up and it would smell like someone barfed up a Christmas tree.
VERONICA G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These fresheners keep the car smelling good. By only using one its enough. The smells fades away as times goes by compare to the first use. its definitely effective. its in the pricier end of car vent fresheners. I would definitely recommended to my family and friends.
Anna S.
Lewisberry
Great smelling product that is long lasting and always evident. Comes in many scents for everyone to find just what it is they want to use in their car for an air freshener. This product is very affordable and seems unique in how many scents are available.
Genesis M.
Homestead, FL
Every time I get in the car it smells so fresh! It honestly does kill all odors and leaves a nice scent instead. When the ac is on it smells pretty strong. My mom is a bit messy and has a habit of leaving food and drinks in the car, leaving a nasty smell. But this product works to help that and it does a very good job.
Juliette D.
Vienna, VA
I really like this car freshener. I have 2 dogs that ride with me in the car and this covers the smell. The only downside is that it only lasts around 20-30 days and is quite expensive. It does smell very fresh though
Maria R.
I hate these car vent clips. They do not last and unless you have the perfect size vents for them to latch on to. I was very disappointed because they're a little pricier and I had higher hopes. Do not waste your time on these.
Denise R.
Mcallen, TX
I like these because I want my car to stay smelling fresh but I feel like the lasting power is not that great and I have to buy two or three just to be able to keep it that way. But I would definitely buy again
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
The scent on these car vents is so powerful that it makes me sick. you supposedly can control the amount the scent that is released but i didn't notice a difference.