Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip uploaded by Alexis T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze car gain original scent air freshener vent clip see more...

• Whats your favorite scent from this company?2 Answers
Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip
  • "Definitely smells just like gain and is wonderful to keep my car smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean." in 1 review
Alexis T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These smell amazing in my car!! I normally buy 2 at a time to make sure it smells really good in there! I normally can find coupons for these and get them pretty cheap! I’ve even got them for free before, I know the dollar general has them for $2. I recommend! It’s the only thing that will last a while in my car! Mine usually last about a month!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
A tip for anyone. First off I loved these in my car. I recently moved into a new place at Christmas time. My new home had a stuffy mildew smell to it. So before my husband and I moved our stuff over. We cleaned the entire apartment then used the Gain car clips into a few of the vents and by the next day. It smelled like it was professionally cleaned and had fresh laundry laying around. No only good for your cars.
ashlee p.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite car vent clip but it doesn’t last nearly as long as advertised on the packaging. I love this fragrance but they are very expensive even when purchasing them from a bulk store. My mother now also uses them since I cannot be in my car without them.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are my absolute favorite car freshener!!! I ALWAYS get compliments on how nice my car smells!! I absolutely love these, they're long lasting, super effective, and smell amazing! I recommend them all the time!
Taylor B.
Shelby, OH
It's a little too strong at first but it worked well for at least a couple of weeks! Definitely worth the price I paid for it!
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
These car fresheners are brilliant. As a smoker, I am in love with these little bullets of freshness as they keep my car smelling fresh all day.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
I use these things in my house in my air vents and let me just tell you, it is amazing! It's smells so good and it lasts forever
Carrie N.
I love how easily this clips to the air vents and how great the smell is. Wish the smell didn't fade quite as quickly as it does, but I live in Florida and it gets really hot. Highly recommend!
Kori G.
Donna, TX
I usually purchase the Hawaiian one for my car it has my car smelling good every time I get in it. I can not complain, I've also tried other scents. It's affordable. I usually also have a spray in my car, you never know when you want to have your car smelling extra good.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great fresh scent of Gain, but it is very hard to smell. Only works when the heat is on and scent does not last very long.