Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip uploaded by Alexis T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze car gain original scent air freshener vent clip see more...

• Whats your favorite scent from this company?2 Answers
Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip
  • "Definitely smells just like gain and is wonderful to keep my car smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean." in 1 review
Virginia F.
I have this in my car they don't work that much specialy since my air conditioner don't work lol
Rachel G.
The scent is ok for the first day or two but then it seems like it loses its power. Waste of money
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These smells great at first, but don't last long at all. Very disappointing! Most car scents don't last long at all anymore. It's not really affordable of you look at how long it actually lasts. You spend about $4 on it and it last a few days maybe if you're lucky.
ashlee p.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite car vent clip but it doesn’t last nearly as long as advertised on the packaging. I love this fragrance but they are very expensive even when purchasing them from a bulk store. My mother now also uses them since I cannot be in my car without them.
Good for a little while but after a week or so the smells is gone. I use these regularly in my car.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love the smell of this product but it runs out so quickly! If they could create one that lasts longer I'd buy them consistently.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
Smell great but not worth the price. They don't last as long as I would like but to buy one every now and again they're worth the buy.
Luz S.
It smells good at first when you open it but then later I don't really feel like it smells good or maybe I just don't smell it.
donna F.
Lebanon, TN
I like gain, i buy a lot if products that include the gain scent..this one was actually so strong out of the box i couldn't use it until it chilled out a bit. It gave me a headache. I liked it after a few weeks in my trunk.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great fresh scent of Gain, but it is very hard to smell. Only works when the heat is on and scent does not last very long.