Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip uploaded by Alexis T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze car gain original scent air freshener vent clip see more...

• Whats your favorite scent from this company?2 Answers
Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip
  • "Definitely smells just like gain and is wonderful to keep my car smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean." in 1 review
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love the smell of this product but it runs out so quickly! If they could create one that lasts longer I'd buy them consistently.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
I use these things in my house in my air vents and let me just tell you, it is amazing! It's smells so good and it lasts forever
Taylor B.
Shelby, OH
It's a little too strong at first but it worked well for at least a couple of weeks! Definitely worth the price I paid for it!
Luz S.
It smells good at first when you open it but then later I don't really feel like it smells good or maybe I just don't smell it.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great fresh scent of Gain, but it is very hard to smell. Only works when the heat is on and scent does not last very long.
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This smells awsome leaves the car smelling good. It gets rid of most smells. This is used daily i recommend you buying it.
toni e.
I hate for my car to smell. I really like febreeze because the smell lasts and makes your car smell like fresh laundry
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
These vent clips are great. The air conditioner blows the scent through the whole car and makes it smell great!
Bethanie N.
Old bridge, NJ
We have this in our two vehicles. It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean.
Good for a little while but after a week or so the smells is gone. I use these regularly in my car.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite scent from this company?