Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip uploaded by Alexis T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze car gain original scent air freshener vent clip see more...

• Whats your favorite scent from this company?2 Answers
Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip
  • "Definitely smells just like gain and is wonderful to keep my car smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean." in 1 review
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I adore the scent of Gain laundry detergent and I was so excited when I found this in Target.
The scent isn't completely overpowering. It's a nice gentle scent that makes your car smell so yummy. It's great for long car trips when the car tends to get stale or smell like the food you've been eating,
donna F.
Lebanon, TN
I like gain, i buy a lot if products that include the gain scent..this one was actually so strong out of the box i couldn't use it until it chilled out a bit. It gave me a headache. I liked it after a few weeks in my trunk.
chelsea h.
Okay the concept behind these things is brilliant. How long they themselves last, and the scent...not so much. And they are pricey! They smell amazing when you first put them in your car. After a few days, it's simply non existent. I like the sleek look but the formula (and pricing) really needs to be tweeked!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I love the smell of gain, so of course the moment I saw them I got it! Thy are a bit pricey for a car freshener, but it's worth it! It leaves your car smelling fresh, and it honestly last for a long time!
Taylor E.
Would give five stars but these sadly don't last as long as I wish they could otherwise worth the buy. Besides it not lasting as long the price for an individual is a little crazy so I buy the three pack. Overall smell and coverage throughout my car is perfect, smells beautiful!
Melissa F.
This car vent is absolutely wonderful! It's very long lasting, I've had it on my air vent for a few weeks and it still smells like the very first day and has yet to begin drying out. It also comes at a very good price, just a few bucks and can be found pretty much anywhere.
ashlee p.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite car vent clip but it doesn’t last nearly as long as advertised on the packaging. I love this fragrance but they are very expensive even when purchasing them from a bulk store. My mother now also uses them since I cannot be in my car without them.
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
10/5 stars.
Buy the value pack at a wholesale club.
This stuff lasts for weeks and smells like fresh laundry! I get compliments all the time.

Alternate scents every other time because
Your nose gets used to the smell.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are my absolute favorite car freshener!!! I ALWAYS get compliments on how nice my car smells!! I absolutely love these, they're long lasting, super effective, and smell amazing! I recommend them all the time!
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
I have 3 kids so I've tried a lot of car fresheners. This one takes the cake. It lasts about a month and leaves my car smelling so good. It's not overpowering but it makes a difference in the smell of the vehicle for sure. Much cheaper and more effective than the Yankee products I was using!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite scent from this company?