Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip uploaded by Alexis T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze car gain original scent air freshener vent clip see more...

• Whats your favorite scent from this company?2 Answers
Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip

Start your review of Febreze Car Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Vent Clip!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Definitely smells just like gain and is wonderful to keep my car smelling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and leaves our cars smelling so fresh and clean." in 1 review
Alexis T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These smell amazing in my car!! I normally buy 2 at a time to make sure it smells really good in there! I normally can find coupons for these and get them pretty cheap! I’ve even got them for free before, I know the dollar general has them for $2. I recommend! It’s the only thing that will last a while in my car! Mine usually last about a month!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
A tip for anyone. First off I loved these in my car. I recently moved into a new place at Christmas time. My new home had a stuffy mildew smell to it. So before my husband and I moved our stuff over. We cleaned the entire apartment then used the Gain car clips into a few of the vents and by the next day. It smelled like it was professionally cleaned and had fresh laundry laying around. No only good for your cars.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
I usually purchase the Hawaiian one for my car it has my car smelling good every time I get in it. I can not complain, I've also tried other scents. It's affordable. I usually also have a spray in my car, you never know when you want to have your car smelling extra good.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These smells great at first, but don't last long at all. Very disappointing! Most car scents don't last long at all anymore. It's not really affordable of you look at how long it actually lasts. You spend about $4 on it and it last a few days maybe if you're lucky.
Heather m.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

I absolutely love the smell of gain and used to keep an fabric softener sheet under my seats in the car, but since I started using the vent clip I no longer have to do that!!
Carrie N.
I love how easily this clips to the air vents and how great the smell is. Wish the smell didn't fade quite as quickly as it does, but I live in Florida and it gets really hot. Highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
I bought this on a whim and I fell in love with it from the start. Once it started to work it made my car smell like fresh laundry and it stayed like that for 30 days. 30 days for a little 3$ item is worth it.

I would recommend this over any other kind of car air fresheners. These knock those little cardboard pine trees out of the water. Plus you can buy these in a dual pack. It's always a tie on which one I want. This or that hawaiian breeze (the orange one)
Kayla
Amazing! Makes my car smell like fresh laundry & masks all odors. I have purchased many of these through the years & im sure I will repurchase when these are gone.
Austin C.
Plantation, FL
The vent clips are to die for! I love them so much! The smells is amazing and lasts for a long time. People who ride in my car always comment about how much the love the smell of my car, even weeks after the cartridge runs out! It is super convenient that it can be moved around.
Briana T.
San Antonio, TX
This product kept my car smelling like fresh laundry for weeks! I smelled it everytime I got into my car but the downside is everyone who rides with me knows my secret to the great smell in my car. Little pricey but the price is fair considering how long they last.