Febreze Car Freshener - Hawaiian Aloha - 0.13oz

by Febreze

Febreze Car vent clips eliminate odors and freshens for up to 30 days* *on low and under ambient conditions. Febreze Car vent clips easily attach to your car vents. Lasts up to 30 days*. Eliminates odors and freshens. *on low and under ambient conditions. Contains 2 vent clips.

Is there a way to control how strong the scent will be or no?
Que opinan de este producto ?
The Febreze Smell good?
Start your review of Febreze Car Freshener - Hawaiian Aloha - 0.13oz!
Product Highlights
these fabreeze clips make my car smell amazing my car smells fresh and clean the smell of these clips last a long time and it makes it worth it in reviews
These work really well and make the car smell great, especially with 3 kids and lots of sports smells throughout the car.in reviews
These little things pack a powerful scent and even after 30 days and the oil is all used up, it's still scented in your car.in reviews
i have my son who just loves to spill and drop chip crumbs so after we clean is good to know that my car will smell amazing with the Febreze Car Vent Clips even when the air is not on they work amazing in reviews
I enjoy how you are able to adjust the level of scent that is dispersed, but I had mine on the lowest setting because it was so strong.in reviews
America T.
Greensboro
Febreze Car Freshener - Hawaiian Aloha - 0.13oz uploaded by America T.
I usually buy these at the grocery store. The ones I buy from the store usually smell good for about a month , these stopped smelling and were completely dried up after maybe 10 days, probably less. I’m assuming they were old and far past their shelf life. I would buy again, but not from here.
Heather M.
Richmond, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand of air freshener it smells so amazing and it's not expensive and comes in so many different scents
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Febreeze car freshener smells good. The scent can be adjusted to from lightly to a stroner scent. Keeps car smelling fresh and its long lasting. Theres a variety of scents to choose from and I've repurchased these several times now. Recommend it.
Brooke M.
Hays, NC
Love these air fresheners! The smell lasts a long time and they smell great! They are reasonably priced and easy to find in stores.
Tiffany L.
Schertz, TX
I am a smoker and this stuff doesn't last. it is supposed to be strong enough to not have the smoke smell linger but doesn't work for more than a week.
Jessie K.
Manitowoc, WI
I have a hard time finding an air freshener for my car that will last. Many are really strong in the beginning and then fade away in a week or so. Love how this last for 30+ days and you can control how strong or week the smell is.
Joann P.
Good range of scents. My only fault in this product is that it claims to last for 30 days which I don't find to be true. Maybe I get use to the scent in my car. But overall a great product.
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product. I love getting in my car and having it smell fresh and clean. It is a nice experience after a long day at work! I love the scent and it is long lasting. I recommend highly.
Fran A.
Monroe, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Perfect for the car not too strong but lasts a long time! I loved having this in my car especially because I’m always giving people rides.
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are so nice easy to attach to your vents. The scent is strong enough to freshen up your vehicle but not overpowering. They last a good while so you get what you pay for. Good variety of fragrances. I recommend this brand and product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Kelci S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I love mixing scents to create something really personal to me