BY FEBREZE

Mariah N.
Carmichael,ca
The Febreze Car Clip is the best thing to have to make your car smell great right away. You clip it into you car vents & once the air starts to flow the smells starts to grow.
Vicky L.
Elmhurst, NY
This smell is very fresh and just smells clean. I always get compliments about how good my car smells and i always recommend this to other people. I personally think it is on the more expensive side but it does last a while.
Rochelle N.
I love Hawaiian scents. These are so good smelling! I like the car clip air fresheners, they're pretty handy and space consuming. It is a good product and lasts a good amount of time! Pretty good product!
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I have used these air fresheners in my vehicle for years and I always will. These car fresheners are very effective and VERY affordable! Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
The scent is so nice at first but it is way too overpowering for a car. I prefer using This scent in the air freshener for my room. But for my room I like the clean linen smell.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
I love for my car to smell good and I use to get these all time the do work and make your car smell good but it just don't last as long as they say.
Morgan B.
Brilliant, AL
I am obsessed with Hawaiian smells and this is the only car scent I buy. I ask buy the house air freshener as well. Would highly recommend
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
Our families go to car scent. It masks lots of odors for over a month. I love these. I usually can get these for a good deal with coupons.
member-f0b87
At first I had my doubts with three kids a huge Dog and carpool I just thought to myself this will never work. Boy was I surprised!
Sarah  L.
The Hawaiian Aloha is my favorite Febreze scent. I always have one of these in my car. I wish they lasted a little longer though.