BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Car™ New Car Scent Air Freshener.

Up to 30 days*.

Eliminates odors.

Vent clips. see more...

Harlee E.
Bernville
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Keep the in my car all the time. Whenever It starts to smell funky due to my gym bag or whatever. Just pop another one of these in the air vent and back to normal.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Like these because you can choose how strong the scent is by adjusting the AC. The downside is that it doesn't put off much scent when you aren't running the AC. This makes it last longer I think but also not as useful
KaHillarie P.
Let's be honest you can't not like Febreze. I use mostly all of their products, but I love making my car look and smell good so I chose to review this. I personally love new car scent because there's something about that smell. The scent lasts a long time in these vent clips at they're pretty affordable.
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
These little things are so expensive but they work great so I guess that's why I keep buying them. They keep your car smelling like it was just built and they last for about a month is. The smell is always fantastic.
Abby B.
Springdale, AR
I use these in my car all the time! I love how fresh and clean my car smells when I get in. I also love how you can adjust the level of sleep that comes through! Affordable and does not take a lot of space!
Ervin K.
Kyle, TX
Fresh sents not over whelmed , last pretty long for the size?Wish there was away to get a subscription to get refills and or new smells.very good variety of Scent's for males and females.
Ariel G.
It’s a love-hate with them , sometimes they last for a while and other times they don’t. So it’s a bit disappointing that they aren’t always consistent but the variety of scents is good.
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
I love these. They smell great and are not too over powering. They are very affordable. I was not disappointed with this product at all. Great air freshener for your car!
Yyee V.
Perfect for cars if you wanna freshen up your vehicles. It's amazing it makes you feel at home. Very effective not very disappointing. Not expensive at all very affordable. Would recommend fully. Smells nice.
Michele H.
Holly, MI
I love that I can pop one of these in my car and I don't have to worry about any unwanted smells. I like the variety I have to choose from also when it comes to the scents.