BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR cleans away vehicle odors with OdorClear Technology so they're gone for good. Simply attach this car air freshener to the air vent to begin cleaning your car of odors and slowly release a light, fresh scent for up to 30 days.* The scent dial puts you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Haley R.
West Allis, WI
Too strong of a smell. Not a fan of this one. Would suggest there are scratch and sniff stickers on the car freshener packages
Heather S.
Newberry Springs, CA
I really like this airfreashener. It last so long and really works well. Buy them all the time but this is my favorite scent.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
typical air freshner, overly strong at first even though it has a scent control, within a week the scent has all but faded
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Love these things. They are cheap, you can find them anywhere and they keep my car smelling great for a long time!
Melissa G.
Screven, GA
This is easy to use. It also makes your car smell so good you don't want to get out of it. It last a long time.
Samantha P.
Jackson, KY
Leaves my car with such a amazing smell. Pick one up and you won't regret it. Not overwhelming.
Tabitha L.
I love the smell of this in my car. I love my car to have a good smell and these are amazing
Jasmine M.
They are good, but not not all of the fragrance smell good. They do have a good staying power
Rawlins B.
Madison, MS
I love love love my car air fresheners! They last so long and keep my car smelling so good!
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Lavanda es uno de mis aromas favoritos en este producto el carro queda oliendo riquísimo

Walmart