Febreze Candle Thai Dragon Fruit uploaded by Kenda P.

BY FEBREZE #49 in Candles

Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit Candle. see more...

Febreze Candle Thai Dragon Fruit
  • "They last a long time, I normally burn mine 1-2 hours at a time and I still have one I bought over christmas!" in 7 reviews
  • "Now having it in a candle really makes the house smell amazing all of the time!" in 4 reviews
  • "These candles smell really good before you light them..but once you light them the smell isnt as strong as before..and it doesnt last long..it fades right away!kind of a disappointment coz alot of them smell really good!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love the smell of these, it makes the house smell good even if it's not burning " in 3 reviews
daryin S.
Terrytown, LA
Review for: Thai Dragon Fruit Air Freshener more...
The smell travels one candle can smell up a whole house. The smell is fruity and smells real good. If you dont like strong perfume smells this candle is the way to go
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
Love the smell!! If you like fruity smells? Your in for a treat!! Just buy a couple of these candles. An set them through out your house and light them. The smell is Amazing!! You should try it
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
These candles are AMAZING. Their scents can travel far. I lit up one of these in my room and the smell took over my house and even went to the outside hallway of my apartment. The size is great and the amount of product is good too. Not cheap but not pricey. Really worth it.
Yudelkys G.
miami
The Febreze candles release a warm and soothing freshness that lasts for hours and hours
Eliminates bad odors as they burn, leaving a delicious aromaComplement any decor while removing pets, bath, kitchen odors and more. I recommend it.  I recommend it.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
I love febreeze products in general
But I absolutely love this candle in particular
It smells so incredibly good
It doesn't burn up too fast - burns slow
And really smells up the room the candle is in and also the next room.
Highly recommend
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Febreze has some of the best smelling candles. This is my favorite. The sent is very sweet and it last in the room after you blow out the flame. I would definitely recommend this sent if you haven't tried it yet.
Ashley S.
white oak
i love the huge selection febreze has in scented candles. they're fairly cheap and last a decent amount of time depending on how often you use them. definitely a repeat buyer of these
Alexandria S.
Is it a strong candle?
Katie M.
How long have these been out??? I guess I've been living under a rock. How good is the smell on these and are they good enough to buy?
Danielle J.
What is your favorite candle scent from this brand?
TJ H.
Cleveland, MS
Has anyone used the woodwick candle from them, does it burn well?
Julia W.
I love the air freshener of this scent. Does the candle smell like the air freshener? And does it burn for a long time?