BY FEBREZE

Febreze candle - spiced pear (5.5oz) see more...

Sophie B.
Salado, TX
The smell of this product is fantastic! i highly recommend this candle to anyone who needs there house a little pick me up. This small candle WILL make your whole house smell wonderful. Living with guys ha you'll always will want to have one if these bad boys in stock.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Febreze candles burn clean. This spiced pear scent if alright but not my fave. It's a good one to have in your kitchen to mask that yucky seafood smell.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This candle smells so good. It really does smell exactly like the label. I would say that this candle lasts a long time and makes a room smell nice.
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Glade candles. They always smell fantastic. This one is beyond fantastic. If you like unique sweet citrus scents, this one is for you!
Sunila J.
This candle smells really warm, cozy and inviting. I love lighting it in my home while I am relaxing and watching a movie.
Danny M.
houston
I have one in every room of the house , smells very good and keeps my home smelling like pears all day. Very effective
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love candles. One of my favorite brands and scents in one!! Very affordable and smells up a whole room