BY FEBREZE

Febreze Apple Spice & Delight Air Effects: Eliminates odors and freshens Contains no CFCs 19.4 oz Sleek aluminum can see more...

• Where can I find this scent? Would Walmart carry it?6 Answers
Febreze Apple Spice & Delight Air Effects
  • "Febreeze is a great air freshener, I buy it both at home, and for the office, great for use all over the house, espcially bathrooms for getting rid of odors. " in 1 review
  • "Love febreeze, reallys gets rid of al the unwanted smells and i really love this fall scents." in 1 review
Daniela A.
Houston
This air freshener is one of my favorites. I love that it smells like cinnamon, it gives you that September and October kind of vibe. It’s affordable and worth the money. I will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone that loves the smell of spices.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this it smells so good I use it after I clean the house An it smells good An I always get complete on how good my house smells after using it An people come over it's a good product An it's inexpensive I'd buy it again An again
Meghan B.
I use these Febreeze Air Effects products all the time in my classroom and everyone always comments how nice it smells! I love that I can stick them around the room and spray when needed. I also always love their limited edition scents!
Jaime S.
Coralville, IA
This is my favorite scent! The Febreze air fresheners are my favorite to use in my household because the scent sticks around and is effective. Most of the time the foul odor that the febreze is used for seems to be eliminated rather than just masked.
Courtney C.
I keep one of these in the house. It works magic! I keep mine in the bathroom and I use it when the dogs do something gross or when I just want to spray it! It's safe for my couch and floors too!
Chelsea K.
Riverview, MI
It smelled fantastic and had a very fall time scent to it. It smelled crisp and clean. Just like apples and cinnamon spice. It didn't smell very sweet like apples. It smelled more like the spice which I personally enjoyed. I would definitely buy it again.
Kayla L.
This product is great because it leaves the room smelling clean and like cinnamon. I love to use this scent during the fall because it just seems like the perfect fit. The scent also lasts a very long time. I recommend this product!
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
This air freshener always leaves a nice clean scent without being too strong. It is priced pretty reasonably and does the trick every time. I use it in every room. I have young children and it works well with them around!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
I love febreze air freshener, they has such great scents, I would give it five stars, I just feel like the smel dosnt realy last, so if they would make it five stars if the scent would realy last
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
This is a really amazing scent. There are a lot of apple spice air fresheners, but most are artificial and disgusting smelling. This, in true Febreze fashion, is really nice. :) Perfect for Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Angie A.
Where can I find this scent? Would Walmart carry it?