Febreze® Apple & Spice Air Freshener Candle

by Febreze

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze® Apple & Spice Air Freshener Candle!
Kris R.
SC
I love this candle. The only downside is it makes me hungry and makes me want an apple pie. So I tend to eat more when I like this candle LOL but it's so worth it for a lovely smell and an affordable price. I highly recommend.
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
I live using this candle in the fall, they are affordable and easy to find. The scent is widespread and long lasting.
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I really like the scent of this candle. The scent didn't really feel the room like I thought it would though.
Stephanie R.
Turlock, CA
I only burn this candle during fall season. It like the apple scent. Sometimes it’s a bit too much so I only burn it for a little every time.
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite candles. I always have one burning in one of the rooms usually living room. Just wish the size was bigger.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
This is a classic scent that never gets old. If you don't like a strong cinnamon scent then you probably won't like this but I absolutely love it. It's fairly inexpensive and makes you whole house smell amazing.
Ashley B.
Murphy, NC
One of my favorites. Smells so good. It smells up my entire house in just 10 minutes.
Mary W.
Farmington, AR
One of my favorite.They have nice array of scents Not to overpowering and they last.
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
I have such a love for candles, febreze is a great brand for anyone on a budget or just looking for something with a good scent, they’ve got plenty to choose from!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Febreze Apple & Spice is a great winter scent & like all Febreze candles, it has great throw & makes an entire room smell good.

Looking for your answer?