Febreze Allergen Reducer Fabric Refresher Spray 16.9 oz uploaded by Jamie Lee S.Febreze Allergen Reducer Fabric Refresher Spray 16.9 oz uploaded by Chelsey T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze allergen reducer fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I have cats, so reducing the allergens in my home is important. This works wonders. I can tell a difference by how little I sneeze after I use it.
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
I keep this product on stoke. With 2 dogs it really helps cut the pollen and such they bring in from being outside
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Saint Paul, MN
Was great for my pet allergies when living with my roommate and her dogs. Nice sent too.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
French Creek, WV
This product worked great on taming down my boyfriend's allergies. I thought it was decently priced for what you get. However I was disappointed that the scent didn't stick around long. It just kind of masked the air instead of freshening it. Overall I would recommend to anyone that needed a good spritz of scent and more tamed allergies while inside.
Liana M.
Liana M.
This is my go to. I always have a few bottles on hand. My son has horrible asthma induced allergies. I give a deep cleaning to our furniture in the fall and spring to help reduce the amount of attacks. I always spray down the furniture with this and it helps so much.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Sure, Febreeze works and smels good and ive used a couple of their products but whst i really do not like is to spend $5+ everytime I need a product that lasts me a week. Definately love it, so much variety and scents but on the pricey side.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
This has a pleasant smell to it and helps reduce allergens which is super important for my family seeing as one kiddo has asthma. We also have a dog and a cat and it gets rid of their smells on our furniture as well. Plus it's cheap.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Mentone , CA
My favorite air freshener, the odor is not too strong like other fresheners. I can spray every where without worrying about messing something up such as my couch. Very affordable, last a long time for me. Yes I would recommend
Amy Q.
Amy Q.
I use this item on my lovesac and on furniture and the car and and and. I love this product and I recommend it to others for the items you can't wash but have sensitive skin. This gets the odors out without a pungent smell.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Can't speak to how effective it is at reducing allergens, but it helped refresh my couch after it had been stored in a moving crate for over two months. Refreshing. Smells great. Would recommend. Will probably repurchase.