BY FEBREZE

Febreze allergen reducer clean splash scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN
I love using this around the house. I have horrible allergies and this definitely makes it barable. Its smells so fresh
Lily A.
Clinton, MA
Makes me feel confident that allergens will not interfere with my life while making my house smell fresh and clean
Brittany T.
Paulding
We tried this for our son's allergies and it seems to be helping . We buy several at a time bc we go thru it fast
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the way it makes my stuff smell and I have puppy and it helps with the smell as well I would recommend it
Isabel M.
I love this scent! I have a lot of upholstery in my living room and it really absorbs the scent of Febreze.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
The previous owner of my used car had a dog. This spray helped to take the smell away from my trunk area
Beth A.
Advance, NC
I love the Febreeze products! They make my house and furniture smell so good when they need a refresher!
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
Smells really good but I don't think it really helps reduce allergens, but that could just be me.
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
This is the BEST smelling Febreze scent there is! It’s great especially if you have pets!
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Love it gets the pet smell out of my furniture and keeps it smelling fresh all day long

back