Febreze Allergen Reducer Clean Splash Scent Fabric Refresher Spray 16.

by Febreze

Febreze allergen reducer clean splash scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Allergen Reducer Clean Splash Scent Fabric Refresher Spray 16.!
Navarre, FL
I love this product! It smells so good! It refreshes my fabrics so well and I can automatically feel my allergies less affected. I buy this all the time and will continue to purchase it as long as it is made!
New Orleans, LA
I have used Febreze for years. I have terrible dust allergies and a dog, so this allergen reducer seems to work to help prevent some allergy issues. It protects my fabric and helps to remove pet and cooking odors.
Manassas, VA
Smells good but doesn't seem to help reduce allergens. My boyfriend still sneezes and has allergies really bad. I know it can't eliminate all of them but I'm not sure it does much
Reynoldsburg , OH
I love the allergen reducer products. I always get them because I have cats and friends and family are allergic. I'm not a fan of the scent however but I found it works well
Perfect for asthmatics especially if you're around any type of smoke or pets. Tip- spray your mattress and pillows before you put your sheets and cases back on after washing.
Denver, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is our favorite style of this spray! We have a dog who comes in and outside so using this after vacuuming our couches helps our house stay allergen free!
Houma, LA
Love this my husband has horrible allergies and we find that this spray helps with that!! Reducing allergens and making my house smell better at the same time!
This item is great it work very well make the house smell amazing. It is so affordable and my parents love it. Its not to strong not to light we love it.
Cedarville, OH
This is one of few “toxic” home products I still use daily. My daughter and I suffer from allergies year round from dust mites and this helps us manage
New Kensington, PA
The smell of this product it very nice, light and clean smelling. I am not certain of the performance claim regarding the reduction of allergens.

Looking for your answer?