BY FEBREZE

Febreze allergen reducer clean splash scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Crystal B.
New Kensington, PA
The smell of this product it very nice, light and clean smelling. I am not certain of the performance claim regarding the reduction of allergens.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells great and doesn't make you sneeze . Great for you carpet and other house hold items. I would recommend this for people with allergies .
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I use this every time my mom comes to visit. She is allergic to my cat, and when I use this around the house, it helps cut down her allergens.
Brittni E.
Easy to use. Great on fabrics, couches, rugs...pretty much anything. Love how it's effective and doesn't have a strong smell. Affordable.
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
Smells great and leaves a room smelling great for hours use it everyday! I love all the differebt scents that fabreeze offers as well.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Great for quickly refreshing the blankets and curtain as well as the cushions etc. Helps keep allergens at bay and has fresh scent.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
We have dogs and 2 kids so we love Febreze! It gets the smell out and makes it smell fresh and clean at a very inexpensive price
Jared N.
Fort Collins, CO
Actually does seem to reduce allergies some how. Keeps everything fresh with a neutral scent. Lowers my allergies by about 25%.
Olivia A.
Excelsior, MN
I love me some febreze! I use it all the time, on the couch and blankets for a mid week wash and just because I like the smell
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This has a very nice, subtle smell and works amazingly at keeping odors at pay. If you have allergies, this is a great one!

back