BY FEBREZE

Febreze allergen reducer clean splash scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
I use this everywhere in my house! We have a small indoor dog and live in the south. Allergies are rough this time of year and it makes me feel a little better using this on all of my fabric through the house. It leave a clean, fresh scent.
Tee W.
This is a product that I purchased to help with freshening up furniture after a move. The pros are that it smells amazing, eliminates odor quickly, and doesn't discolor fabric. I didn't find any cons. Thus, a fantastic five star rating!
Lindsay V.
Great product that temporarily relieves your carpet and furniture of set in odors. Not tough enough for dogs but perfect for linens kept in a closed closet or under the bed type thing. Don't really notice long term in the rooms of my house
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
I love this product! It smells so good! It refreshes my fabrics so well and I can automatically feel my allergies less affected. I buy this all the time and will continue to purchase it as long as it is made!
Lauren M.
New Orleans, LA
I have used Febreze for years. I have terrible dust allergies and a dog, so this allergen reducer seems to work to help prevent some allergy issues. It protects my fabric and helps to remove pet and cooking odors.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Smells good but doesn't seem to help reduce allergens. My boyfriend still sneezes and has allergies really bad. I know it can't eliminate all of them but I'm not sure it does much
Autumn C.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I love the allergen reducer products. I always get them because I have cats and friends and family are allergic. I'm not a fan of the scent however but I found it works well
Julie P.
Houma, LA
Love this my husband has horrible allergies and we find that this spray helps with that!! Reducing allergens and making my house smell better at the same time!
This item is great it work very well make the house smell amazing. It is so affordable and my parents love it. Its not to strong not to light we love it.
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
This is one of few “toxic” home products I still use daily. My daughter and I suffer from allergies year round from dust mites and this helps us manage

Kohl's