BY FEBREZE

Febreze allergen reducer clean splash scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiana E.
I have 6 animals and this spray is amazing to spray on the couches. I have allergies especially when the dogs are outside and then get onto the couches this has helped to reduce sneezing and smells amazing as well!
Jessie F.
Perfect for asthmatics especially if you're around any type of smoke or pets. Tip- spray your mattress and pillows before you put your sheets and cases back on after washing.
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
This product worked really well. I used it on my couches. It took the bad smell away. It did not just mask the smell, it helped remove the smell. We definitely buy this product again.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I enjoy the smell when using the Febreze Allergen reducer. I buy this hoping to actually reduce allergens inside our home. My kids have lots of allergies but, I'm not sure it works for that. I haven't noticed less sneezing or watery eyes . How would you really know? I figure it's placebo effect, can't hurt right? I do like the smell but it's temporary.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
It is so rare for me to find a spray for the house that doesn't make us sneeze! I was shopping and I found the allergen reducer and automatically put it in the cart for check out! ever since I started using this no one has been constantly sneezing around the house! I also love how it is dermatologist tested!!! If you have problems with your allergies you will not be sorry if you buy this!!
Anastasia K.
This spray really works if you happen to have mold and dust allergies. I sprayed it on my bedding, carpets and even a little on the vent and some of my clothes. It smells really nice and not overbearing, and it really cleared up my sinuses. I'm not sure it would work for all allergies, but it definitely lessened my symptoms.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love this spray! It smells so good good and it does help to get rid of bad odors. I also love that it is a allergen reducer since I'm allergic to tree pollen that can float in from my windows. It is a little expensive but I like to use coupons when I buy this.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Great for me with allergies. I feel it gets rid of all the allergens in my fabrics. It leaves such a pleasant scent behind after it dries. Affordable and effective. I use it on my fabric couch and decorative pillows.
Lindsay M.
Three Rivers, MI
I love this stuff!!! have been dealing with a couple kittens this season and this has been awesome at cutting the allergens emensly. My sister has bad cat allergies and after using regularly for two weeks, she hasn't had to take allergy medicine before she comes to visit!!!
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
BEST febreze ever! It smells amazing and really gets rid of allergens. My cat sheds and it irritates me and this literally clears the dander away. It's gentle for people with product sensitivity and it's pretty cheap. I use it every where in my apt!