BY FEBREZE

Contains 1 Vent Clip. see more...

Febreze® Alaskan Springtime Car Vent Clip Air Freshener 2 mL Carded Pack
  • "The Febreze car vent clips smell great for about 3 days and then they don't smell at all." in 1 review
  • "And the scent last for a lot of days." in 1 review
Steph M.
Steph M.
MUST HAVE! I tired other car scents and this one out beats them all! It smells amazing and last a while. Extremely effective. Not expensive. Easy to use and get rid of when it's all used up. I like how they are out of the way Chou don't have to worry about them spilling, leaking, and making a mess.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Branson, MO
Easy to clip in and the clip holds. The scent starts off very strong for the first few days, then eases off to a pleasant scent. It doesn't always last 30 day, so for me is a bit pricey to keep replacing it. It is worth trying.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I got both my mom and I one of theses to put into our cars and they lasted for a pretty long time actually. Even with our dogs who smell and ride with us all the time. I would recommend this product it was very nice.
Nia T.
Nia T.
Cleveland, OH
My car or my moms always smells good at first she was reluctant to buy it cause its quite pricey but it was worth tge money cause after sports or hot sweaty days tge air freshener is tge best.
zena S.
zena S.
Visalia, CA
I love how you can clip it to the car instead of hanging it. makes the car smell like its new! smell stays for a long time! will never go back to the other ones that I've used in the past!
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Orlando, FL
As soon as it is put in place in your car air vent , the whole car is filled with a really great scent , the scent lasts for as long as a month , honestly my favorite car freshener.
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
These actually do work for the car it smells really good ! It's really strong when you have the a.c or heat on . But around my way they are kind of pricey for a car air freshener
gina N.
gina N.
Albuquerque
MAKES MY CAR SMELL BEAUTIFUL LAST 30 PLUS DAYS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT I USE THE AIR FRESHENER IN MY HOUSE AND ITS AWESOME
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
I ALWAYS HAVE CANDLES, AIR FRESHENERS, WAX MELTS OIL REFILLS I LIKE MY HOUSE TO SMELL CLEAN YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN GUESTS WILL ARRIVE
Febreze Car Vent Clip smells wonderful at first. After a week, it will lose its smell, even though liquid is still visible.