BY FEBREZE

Contains 1 Vent Clip. see more...

Febreze® Alaskan Springtime Car Vent Clip Air Freshener 2 mL Carded Pack
  • "The Febreze car vent clips smell great for about 3 days and then they don't smell at all." in 1 review
  • "And the scent last for a lot of days." in 1 review
Laura B.
This is one of the few vehicle scent boosters I can use without getting a headache from the overpowering scent in a confined space. Only wish it would last longer than it does. It seems to fade faster when using the vents more, of course.
Shelia G.
When you have children and grandchildren in your car, this vent clip saves you from food Odets and sweat from the park. You know what I'm talking about ladies and gents. These vents are lifesavers and a regular on my shopping list.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I have these in my car all the time because it keeps me the whole car smelling fantastic. You husband sometimes smokes in the car when he's alone and I don't like it because I don't want my kids smelling the smoke and when I get into the car I literally smell the fresh scent and I never smell the smoke, neither do the kids. I love these febreze vent clips
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
i love these car fresheners they smell great and last and with my kids and who like to take their shoes and socks off in the car as soon as they get out of school and like to put their stinky socks under seat or whatnot and when i clean my car out is when i find them i don't sit in the back so i don't always know what they leave in the car and ive got 2 wolves as well so this works wonders for my wolves and kids and smells amazing i dont use any other brand for my cars
Charna H.
My only complaint is how fast the smell fades but up to that point the smell is amazing. On long trips with a messy toddler this really cancels out any lingering odors she may leave behind which makes the drive much more pleasant for everyone else involved thankfully.
Tina W.
Branson, MO
Easy to clip in and the clip holds. The scent starts off very strong for the first few days, then eases off to a pleasant scent. It doesn't always last 30 day, so for me is a bit pricey to keep replacing it. It is worth trying.
Steph M.
MUST HAVE! I tired other car scents and this one out beats them all! It smells amazing and last a while. Extremely effective. Not expensive. Easy to use and get rid of when it's all used up. I like how they are out of the way Chou don't have to worry about them spilling, leaking, and making a mess.
Avery P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I got both my mom and I one of theses to put into our cars and they lasted for a pretty long time actually. Even with our dogs who smell and ride with us all the time. I would recommend this product it was very nice.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
I didn't notice this leaving a scent in my car. I noticed in the beginning but after the fist day I didn't smell anything. This product was kinda expensive for an air freshener. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
I love how this item when inserted into your car leaves it smelling fresh all the time. It makes your car smells new and it great to have it especially if your like going places with friends. You don't leave you car smelling like whatever it actually leaves your car smelling fresher and cleaner.