Febreze AIR™ Freshener with Gain™ Original Scent 2-8.8 oz. Aerosol Cans uploaded by Rocio S.Febreze AIR™ Freshener with Gain™ Original Scent 2-8.8 oz. Aerosol Cans uploaded by Cole C.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Shanna W.
Lumberport
My husband loves the house smelling fresh so he is constantly spraying this stuff. I enjoy it too, and it's great the scent isn't so strong that it overpowers your senses.
Micaela E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love these 2 packs because one bottle just goes by so quickly in my house. I love the scents they have available and that it is such a wide variety. The only thing i don't like is the scent ("freshness") doesn't last for long. I usually find myself spraying my whole house down 2 or 3 times a day.
Amy D.
This is the best fabreeze every! I love the gain smell in my cloths and when they made this with gain I was extremely happy! Very affordable and can find almost anywhere! Only issue I have is that the scent doesn't last long, hoping they make a longer lasting formula?
Lynette A.
Oak Creek, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have three cats in a 2 bedroom apartment. This means I have 3 litter boxes! Febreeze is highly effective at combating the odor of litter boxes and is very affordable. Thank goodness for febreeze! I recommend this to anyone especially people with litter boxes!
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
I have tried a couple different scents and they smell amazing. Gets rid of foul odors, it's definitely effective and doesn't disappoint. I found that it's better to purchase when there's a sale on them as they can be a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great smell and it lingers for a long time. A little goes a long way and can freshen a large area. It definitely helps tackle tough odors in the bathroom and kitchen areas. It's the best of an air freshener and febreze all in one
Sophia K.
La Mesa, CA
Nothing smells more fresh than these Febreze Air Fresheners. I have never been a fan of the super strong smelling air fresheners, but these have the perfect light scent that makes the whole room smell clean and fresh.
Brianna A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are my favorite!!! Gain scent is amazing! Sometimes it's hard to find around where I live. It when I find these I stock up! I use them everywhere, bathroom, living room, bedroom, I love the smell so much.
Rebecca S.
I love this air freshener! It makes the room so fresh. The only negative thing is it's a little pricey but every single time I use it my house smells so good for multiple days and it sticks it doesn't disappear!
shalisha b.
lawrenceville, GA
Love just spraying this around my house smells really good very very good not a bad product very effective makes everything smell good it's probably a dollar in most places yes I would recommend to others