BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love when the holidays come around the seasonal scents are so inviting and warm I love them. This is my favorite of all time I can never get a enough, the smell isn't overwhelming nor too much like sweet pumpkin I think that's why I like it so much. I got mine on clearance at Target for $1.49!!!! I bought all 5
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I’m not sure if this really eliminates odors. I feel like it’s a temporary scent that fades quick, and the mist is kind of heavy and dampens linens and couches.
The scent is nice but doesn’t last.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m in love with this febreze air fresh. So happy they came back out with this smell again. Before it was called harvest pumpkin. If you are looking for a fall smell to have in your house this is for you.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m not a pumpkin fan but this aerosol is amazing my boyfriend bought it and the aroma is unbelievable and it lasts for a couple of hours so you don’t need to reapply all the time I bought a package and it wasn’t expensive and it’s also worth it
Sanjana N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a good seasonal scent air freshener. I use it in our bathroom and I love the mild scent it has. Got it from Wal-Mart in clearance after the holiday season.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Omg this smells wonderful!! Smells like fall like thanksgiving! I like to keep it around even after or before the holiday!
Maryam R.
nashville
Number one air refreshers, I love it and I highly recommend it especially fresh-harvest pumpkin it’s fall time guys. Y’all need one of this at your house 😉 @Febreze Air™ Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Air Refresher 8.8 oz. Aerosol Can
alyssa n.
beautiful scent! love anything pumpkin scented, if you’re into fall scents this would be great for you to pick up at your local grocery store as a quick add to your shopping list! &if you’re worried about the scent being too strong, no need! It is a great product 🎃Air Effects Febreze Air Effects Fresh Fall Pumpkin Air Freshener (2 Count, 19.4 oz)
erin j.
Hernando , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this scent in the fall time. I have noticed that sometimes when spraying this air freshener large drops of liquid will drop down but other than that it’s been great